Questions about being banned!

C-Dubz420 from the guardians clan alfas of server #3790, and 3223. We built a Trump wall on 3790 after searching for rules and regulations so finding nothing, we figure if you are able to build we were able to. And without any warning or messages asking to dismantle they ban the whole clan from every server? And again with no info on if it’s a permanent ban?https://global.discourse-cdn.com/funcom/original/2X/8/8284a2dc873141e8915c2309e729a2924b7c9c4f.png

Private sever?

Read

https://forums.funcom.com/t/harassement-and-griefing-issues/15950

8 Likes

I agree if clans are blocking key areas where npc’s are and that players need to get to I’m glad they get banned

2 Likes

Yep, I’m just fine with these asshats getting the old “one-and-out”. If they’re not able to see how blocking off whole game areas shouldn’t be done without having “an adult” tell them first, well… they’re not fit to play with other people.

8 Likes

You reap what you sow. You tried to turn an official server into a private one and got banned for it. And it’s alpha not alfa you muppet.

3 Likes

Glad you got banned. Bye, Felicia.

2 Likes

Guys might have to go to Co-Op, there’s not a private server that will tolerate those shenanigans.

Banned off official… that’s pretty bad lol.

3 Likes

It wasn’t blocked there is a wall with doorways to walk through and free supplies to get noobs started we wanted a friendly server even put a sign up to message to get in cause we had a problem with high lvls attacking noobs. Our enemy got mad they got beat and reported. even people not in tribe at the time got banned. The name of the game is survive, build, dominate and we did that these are the only rules I could find befor building the wall 4 months ago until I found this forum

Hi, did you look at number 3, maybe there was multiple things that helped in their decision of the ban :thinking:

1 Like

I think this could be the official response.

1 Like

Strictly no obscenity in your name or clan name?

Wasn’t blocked had open doors

Let me paste this from FUNCOM for you as I know of your Trump.org wall and you built them intentionally to block players off and are now off our server

extreme cases only, such as players preventing others from entering the game area by walling off the spawning area after character creation or completely preventing other players from playing the game in any other way, we may take action if presented with indisputable proof . Action meaning this behavior can lead to bans of the clan or players involved. In extreme cases please use Exploit Hunters to report these issues.

C-Dubz420 I on 1744 when Trump.org did it and 1931 when twine price blocked off the noob beach character creation area so new players couldnt even join the game. My clan is Legion

What clan are you from cause I’m pretty sure it was our server til people got mad they get destroyed

You cannot block off large section of the map. The Great Wall of china stays in china :slight_smile:

5 Likes

What clan are you from cause I’m pretty sure it was our server til people got mad they get destroyed

Survive, build, dominate is the name of the game right

2 Likes

It was probably the “Trump Wall” that got you banned.

1 Like

Psst! You might have survived if you called it the Sanctuary Wall.

Here’s how it works.

You can be banned off any server for any reason. That is determined by the server owner. Just because a server is official doesn’t mean its any different than private in this regard.

Simply put the one renting the server (Funcom) doesn’t want you or your clan playing on their servers. You’re simply out, gone, done. Like I said before, you might want to go play Co-Op with your mates, its the only way to play going further.

You screwed up and serve as an example for others.