Questions and suggestions for the RP server

Good day! First I want to say that you did an excellent job. I bought this game right after appearing in early access and can appreciate the work done. Thank you!
Our team is engaged in creating RP servers for games of this genre and now we are preparing a project for the conan exile. Therefore, I have several questions and suggestions.

P.S. Forgive me for my English, I do not possess it well enough.

1. I am creating in-game video and I ran into a problem. I do not have enough tools to smoothly rotate the camera and change the speed of the camera. And this is very important for creating a quality video. I saw that in your videos you do both of this. Can you help me in this and suggest how to reach such a camera?

2. You did a very good job when you made the city neutral. Before the update I myself tried to achieve this because it’s very cool and we need it on the RP server. Your NPC live their own lives in these cities, they do something, communicate and it looks very cool and atmospheric. But most players can not see it, they can not appreciate it.
    But by this do you plan to make all four factional cities neutral? With taverns shops and slave markets. And it’s even better to have them attack on the basis of race. For someone they are hostile and for someone neutral and in every city in different ways. That would be amazing!

3. Based on the previous one will a full-fledged system of behavior be introduced into the game for NPC? To the admin could spawn neutral NPC etc.

4. Is it possible in the future to allow server administrators to build in inaccessible places such as camps? This is sometimes very necessary for the RP game.

And to the last. The most important reason for which I was interested in your game is your approach. You studied and created an Lore, you came up with a story, and create a lot of Lore records. And in this genre of games, there are very few developers who attach importance to this. Therefore I think that this game can really be revealed only on the RP server, to appreciate, all that you created. Thank you very much for all that you have done and I wish you move in the same direction.

Thank you for your time.

3 Likes