Quite a "few" ideas for the game

I also have a cool idea for this game.
Since I was recently banned, I was thinking how great it would be if the developers created a prison for banned players. When accessed on a server, players spawn in this prison where they can’t do anything instead of not being able to log in at all.

3 Likes

Call it the time out box.

3 Likes

If I could put on something of all these beautiful ideas to “most necessary”, is the horse idea presentation. Clearly you did your homework here, read a lot and present it stunning.
Beautiful job, really :+1:t6:.
I am extremely happy a so talented person is among us, thank you.
I say that the horse idea is neccecity for many reasons.
There are types of horses you collect, if I am not mistaken however they are more than 3 types. In the end they all end up the same, but ‘this’ is just the beginning of what we are going to see. Years ago ‘Alex’ said in a live stream that they will think to fix shaddle with more slots, HOWEVER the community didn’t grab this chance, we just let it pass. I was very new back then in here and not talented as you are, so I couldn’t do a lot :pensive:.
Yet, between the shaddle and the horse type, I choose the horse type. I love to have different variety of horses. Shaddle with more slots however it’s easier :wink:.
The plurality of these dreams will remain dreams. The map of EL will not be expanded for example. It’s more possible to have a third map than expanding the EL.
Once again, beautiful effort, congratulations :+1:t6:.

5 Likes

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:
I’m seriously hope that devs will pay attention at least at 1-2 of this ideas
Thanks again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I saw something like that in gta sa rp server

Jesus Yes! We already have different foals in game so why not???

1 Like

Why this post is flagged?

1 Like

Dont know…

1 Like

What the hell? Who’s abusing the flag system here?!

1 Like

Me neither :man_shrugging:, I am sorry my friend, Welcome to the forum!
Tbh, I cannot say if the flagging system is controlled only from players or even the @Community can flag you too, I have no knowledge. However, in my eyes, no matter who flagged you twice, I think it’s wrong, so as a member of this forum I terribly apologize for what it’s worth :pensive:.

3 Likes

I dont know what the heck is going but forrum just hates me -_-

4 Likes

Thanks bro

3 Likes

THIS! In fact, why not just have their character on a wheel of pain during the ban time. don’t need must, just the skin going around in circles and they can be on…going around in circles.

4 Likes

Online Prisons for bad guys xD

1 Like

it’s a really good idea if you think about it, if a player gets banned then he can still join the server but his character will be locked up in jail for a certain amount of time

Also, “enemies” who build in a n9n freindly zone have purge meter go up way faster. Similating a raid from your enemies. Build in a froendly zone and purge doesnt move.

4 Likes

I really like the ideas for customizing thralls and players. TATTOOS AND DIFFERENT BODY TYPES would make me very happy.

4 Likes

Same about me :slight_smile:
thanks for your answer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, thats why I hope for even small part of devs attentions to this ideas
About map and all, I agreed with you, every time game devs says “We can’t”, the modders say “hold my beer” so we will wait and hope for the best :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please, do elaborate how you know it’s not true. Better, enlighten us as to why @Multigun’s explanation about why the map can’t be expanded is wrong:

I assume you have tested this yourself in the dev kit, and you found something @Multigun missed. Could you share it with the rest of us, so we can all improve?

“We can’t” usually means “we can’t do this given the constraints we have to obey”, and the modders aren’t bound by the same constraints.

I’m not saying this to disparage modders – in fact, most modders will agree with me – but to explain what’s different for them.

First of all, modders don’t have to worry about consoles at all. That’s big enough of a difference, but there are more.

For example, what happens if a mod breaks? Does the modder have to fix it? Or can they just say “you know what, screw this, I give up”. Even if they decide to fix it, how fast do they have to fix it? Can they take their time?

Similarly, do modders have a multitude of mods they should be working on, all at the same time, with managers deciding which mods have the highest priority?

Like it or not, modders have more freedom. Anyone who compares a modder to a game studio needs to understand these differences.

But in this particular case, all of the above is irrelevant. The engine used for Conan Exiles can’t handle expanding the Exiled Lands map.

Is that a problem Funcom could overcome? Sure, they “just” need to sit down and rewrite the engine and the game, but it’s theoretically possible :crazy_face:

5 Likes