Quite a "few" ideas for the game

Im a mod creator with a computer running a 3080 ti, 64 GBs of RAM and 6 TBs worth of hard drive space on 3 separate NVMEs. Im not talking about myself.

Whether we like it or not, the game is supported on those old consoles and similar specced PCs. As much as i would love for Funcom to announce that they will continue to only support newer hardware, they continue to provide support to the older stuff. And access to newer consoles continues to plague consumers and inflation world wide is very high (bad time to upgrade your PC).

As i said, 9 year old consoles are a PART of the problem. Another major part that you didnt comment on, is the dungeons. The map CANNOT be expanded any further then what your see on that 2D map, so where exactly are you going to put 5-6 dungeons that are overlapping your circles? The areas you didnt circle also have dungeons. There are only a handful of grid spaces of empty spots in the top right hand corner, and that will still require some creativity and moving things around when its all said and done.

And none of this would impact Funcoms own decisions on if they wanted to invest significant resources into adding to those small patches of space. There have been 500000000000000000 threads about players wanting to “expand” the map. They are well aware at this point. This is merely for players education into understanding that their dreams of massive expansion of the map is highly unlikely.

5 Likes

Is that just your beater? :smirk:

Ya, when you going to send me your PC for an upgrade?

Well…it might work

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I would say needing to buy dlc to build it is not unreasonable.

I haven’t watched all the videos and streams, because they’re too long, so I don’t know if they’ve ever actually said that they would remove the option to craft, as opposed to simply adding new mechanics with the building hammer.

However, even if they remove the option to craft pieces, I highly doubt they will be removing the option to pick them up, so the workaround is simple: build the pieces you want to trade and then pick them up. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

sounds logic

2 Likes

Well it would be nice if it so, because if not, it will be sad : (

1 Like

Per Mutigun’s recap:

“The entire building system is now housed within a single item called the ‘Construction Hammer.’”

1 Like

@Jotaro. There is a post running that you can place all the questions you like! Feel free to do it and maybe, who knows, in the upcoming live stream you’ll get all the answers you need :wink:

2 Likes

Well we will see

Well as we see there is a good things and the things that just ok : )
Good thing is that we FINALLY can reset percs on thralls with a new potion
Not so good but ok it that we can’t share building pieces anymore : (

4 Likes

omg yes! now we can lvlup any thralls with good % and then just change trash perks, I wait it so long

4 Likes

No more accuracy Berserker xD

3 Likes

awesome changes, but still wait when I can give my undead friends an armor :frowning: :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I would miss that weird times :sweat_smile:

1 Like

add schlongs to the imps

2 Likes

Nah thx