💥 R.A.I.N.F.A.L.L [Lágrimas en la Lluvia] High-End HW - “When the last tree has been cut down, the last fish caught, the last river poisoned, only then will we realize that one cannot eat money.”

, ,

:drop_of_blood: When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves to survive :drop_of_blood:

:brain: The brain uses old information to predict what might happen in similar scenarios in the future, which is an important tool for survival. Learn and predict the future every time you die!

Update your predictions!

:boom:

Several *.ini files changes implemented - PvE-Conflict

:eagle: TWEAKS by changing engine.ini, game.ini, serversettings.ini, scalability.ini, characterLOD, Lightmass.ini :eagle:

↳ Server performance changes: loading speed, mod size capabilities, network connection stability, rubber banding and lag per client positioning errors, etc.

↳ Client performance: intensiveness of the game to the computer, graphics improvements without significant impact on running capability, etc.

↳ AI performance changes: realistic speeds in combat, unpredictable rotations, a more aggressive and competent logic for thralls and enemies, general thrall improvements, collision and patching upgrades, etc.

↳ Various functionalities: some unintended and happily received consequences have been the result of settings changed, from assets actually loading properly with full ranges of capabilities I didn’t know they could do, to full-on lighting and weather fixes. They like to just surprise you when they appear.

:revolving_hearts:

**CHALLENGING :volcano: DEMANDING **

A Tense Story - For Adrenaline Seekers! :ghost:

:wave: FOR “INGREDIENTS” HEAD TO :point_down:

2 Likes

image :woman_cartwheeling: SCROLL UP -

Hmm looks like Lara Croft not conan, and dont cry, games not worth of crying <3

:woman_cartwheeling: SCROLL UP -

I liked this. I wish the offical game was like this.

:boom:

SCROLL UP -

:drop_of_blood:

When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves to survive