RAID array support?

Question. Has anyone else had problems running this game on a RAID array?

RAID 0 two SSDs striped

drach, thanks for baring with me. I’m pretty strong in the force when it comes to computers, but my profession takes me down different rabbit holes, so while I can answer any questions you have, i may not know exactly what you need to know.
By all means ask any questions and if necessary talk to me like i’m 5. i promise i wont get pissy, but i very seriously doubt its needed.
Yes im using all SATA6 connections on a very high end custom build. i did have to DL the controllers for my Mobo. I’m pretty sure I have the right drivers, but perhaps not the best?
This is the first build i’ve attempted RAID 0 on SSDs, so I admit I may be dancing in unfamiliar territory. For all intents and purposes, I assume theres no difference in RAIDing SSDs compared to HDDs. If so, please def let me know.
My problem MIGHT not be RAID related, as going back to stock RAM clocks also assisted in more stability.
I’m just trying to pick some other neck-beard brains here and see if I’m overlooking anything.
Essentially, Conan Exiles, and only CE was CTD and even occasionally locking up my rig entirely. I wasnt doing anythint particular, just chilling in my base. single player will also crash, but it takes much longer.
I have since alleviated my problems but would love to get RAID0 and my RAM overclock back. i’m currently exchanging emails witth GSkill, but i need to do my best to give them the warm and fuzzy its not my RAID. I believe i’ve satisfactorily ruled it out as being the issue, I just wanted to check in here and see if theres anything i may be missing.

Again, thanks for your time and consideration.

okay, heres my hardware profile:

• [Intel Core i9-10850K Comet Lake 10-Core 3.6 GHz LGA 1200 125W]
    (overclocked to about 5.7Ghz)

• [ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XIII HERO LGA 1200 Intel Z590 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard]

• [G.SKILL Trident Z Royal Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 5333 Intel XMP 2.0]
    (I was only able to push the clock to 4900, thinking of backing off to 4000 to lower my voltages. I’m still engaging with gskill support on this)

• [NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Founders Edition 12GB GDDR6]

• 2x [Crucial MX500 2TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD, up to 560 MB/s - CT2000MX500SSD1]
    (these are the drives I have set in RAID0)

• [WD Black 4TB Performance Desktop Hard Disk Drive - 7200 RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB Cache 3.5 Inch - WD4005FZBX]
    (this is internal standalone for system backup)

• [CORSAIR HX Series HX1050 1050W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply]

• [Windows 10 Pro 64-bit]

All overclocks are 24+ hour stress tested stable, but for the FULL picture:

• Phanteks Enthoo 719 High Performance Full Tower - Tempered Glass, Aluminum Panel, Dual System/PSU Support, Massive Storage, Fan Hub, Digital RGB Lighting - Anthracite Grey

• Dual EKwb Quantum Power liquid cooling loops, with 2 360 radiators. With my CPU and GPU on separate loops.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.