Raid outside of PvP hours

Game mode: Online official #1111
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PVP
Region: EU

Bases raided outside of PvP hours

1. log off at 2 am
  2. Log on the next day at 4 pm
  3. Base raided (actual clan players in the log, not a purge)

It happened to several clans in the past 2 days.
Just letting you know guys, I know you probably won’t look into it.

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve seen the EndlessRain clan do it on that server.

Yes the White Walkers are using the same bug on server 1111

A lot of clans are using this glitch, its a mess.

Same here. Please, Funcom, let us know if we can ban players that violated time restrictions?
We have “Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Saved\Logs” files for the events of bombing bases out of RT in addition there is a steam-proof screenshot of people there. Can we call to order this bad behavior?

the bug reported already, you can indeed blow bases out of RT :frowning:

We are aware of the exploit and it was addressed partially on TestLive already. We have been working on addressing the second options you can use to damage buildings outside of raid Times and will deploy a fix to live asap.

This is one of the reasons that we ask players to not share exploits publicly. It won’t help us fix the issue faster and just causes more unnecessary frustration for more players.
It also does not help trying to “pressure” us since exploit fixes are always high priority but as with any other bug it can take time to fix it.

In any case, it sucks to see that you too, have been at the receiving end of the exploit and for that I am sorry :frowning:

2 Likes

Got it, we should let you know through this service:

Thank you for your support. Waiting for your help.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.