Raiding duppers this evening ... we need a wipe

Most of these complaints come from persons that get caught and banned and blame Funcom that didn’t still ban the others :wink:. If you are not a hacker, you will be get caught and banned. Now, speaking of building massive builds I wanted to understand, on pvp you build massive or pve?
The reason I am asking it that I believe that either you play pvp or not you should be a member on a pve server. Playing some hours in that server will relax you a lot, try it :wink:.

PvE-Conflict. I don’t mind friendly pvp here and there but i despise the idea of all my hard work in building being destroyed by another player. Imagine infinite power fragments, i’d never have to grind them out again mwhahaha.

1 Like

I do understand and feel the same way too. Even when I participate in pvp clans I never join them in raids. I was simply and mostly their farmer or the goalkeeper. I helped and play pvp only when other clans raiding our base :wink:. I don’t like to bomb :blush:. Ofcurce I don’t blame the players that do, it is the game and it’s respectful, anyone having fun with the mechanics of the game is doing the right thing. However I believe that the mechanics of the game should find a safe trade way, pve and pvec does not have safe trade ways. Maybe in chaos mouth or the frozen forge, I can put things that anyone can take, but this is not a solution. We could email things to each other :wink:.

1 Like

I got pretty frustrated too when my first PvP base on the great dam decayed. But I kept going. The last 2 years I was playing Conan on private PvP servers with wipes every 3-4 weeks. So I got used to losing all my stuff. We sometimes even started on a server and farmed for 2-3 days with base and everything (30k stones at least, thousands of steel reinforcements etc.) and then we just despawned everything and left for another server because it got DDOS’d or the population went low.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.