Randomly banned with no explanation or reason after hiatus on server due to hackers

Hi there,

I have played Isle of Siptah for a couple weeks, had a couple month break and then started on classic conan map.
I joined a guild and played for a couple of days then have taken a break as we have a guild crashing the servers and doing DDOS or duplication glitching constantly,
I’ve gone to log in yesterday and it appears that I’ve been banned for some random reason, yet there are still players online so it doesn’t appear that everyone was banned?

Can I please have an explanation on this?

My FUncom ID is PsillySimon ??#81580

But first read the rules on all of the categories as you have new account and can’t contact them with pm

Ps the team is away on weekends and are back to work on Monday through Friday so you will have to wait some

Exactly, can’t contact them so posting here

The bit that I think Gloatingtomb6 is highlighting is:

Key is " read 5 different posts, 30 different messages, and spend 10 minutes logged in"; that will allow you to send direct messages. Without direct messaging, there is no way to appeal a ban. Posting forum messages alone won’t work.

Yes and we not to post this thread as it will be closed once they see it. And it will let him know the dos and don’ts if he reads them

1 Like

Instructions for appealing a ban are on the thread I linked. Please read everything else on the thread, too, as it’s important.

Gl, i went through the same thing, joined the wrong clan. Banned 2 days after.

Thing is the system used to apply a ban can take an additional 2 days to be lifted. If the ban was supposed to be for 5 days, it could end up being 7 days or 168 hours…lets hope you dont lose evertrhing. Cause thats what happened to me. Trying to fight it just gets u banned.

Hello,

the Rules are clear in this case

also beware of, if you want contact the Funcom Forum Support.

If you don´t know how to write a DM follow the Guide below

On the first Picture cklick on Ignasis Name

Second Picture click on “Message”

On the Third Picture
by 1 fill out with a subject
by 2 fill out with your Massage
by 3 cklick to send the Massage

If you have all done this then you can only wait till they came back to you