Randomly sitting sideways INSIDE log bench

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: US

When sitting down on the log bench, my character will–at random–sit sideways, with her legs inside/through the bench. She cannot then get up. I can eat, drink, draw a weapon, attack…but nothing dislodges me from the bench. Some emotes work, some don’t. The only way to extricate myself from the bench is to either remove my bracelet (aka die & respawn) or relog. I have noticed that when this bug occurs, the world around me–literally as far as the eye can see–flickers in & out of existence very briefly immediately after interacting with the bench to sit down. The worst part of this is the repeatability; sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn’t, and I’ve not been able to find any commonality.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Place log bench.
  2. Interact with the bench to sit down.
  3. Roughly 30% of the time, watch your character turn 90 degrees and sit with their legs inside/through the bench.
  4. Be unable to escape Bench of Doom without suicide/respawn or relogging.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.