Reactivate old account

I was wondering if its at all possible to reactive a old ao account due to it having 2 220s and 219 toons that I want to finish working on

If you don’t remember the login information, you’ll minimally need to have the same or access to the email for that account (to reset the password) or some type of proof, sufficient for FC that you are the original owner of that account.

Not alot they can do via this forum, you’ll need to email support or use live chat, is my guess.

Oh but yes, I believe they have not wiped any accounts, just merged them into one server.

1 Like

Customer Support can certainly assist you in regaining access to your old account. To add on to what Kista said:

• If you’ve forgotten your password, but still have access to the associated mail, you can reset the password through https://register.funcom.com/lostpassword

• If you no longer have access to the email address attached to your account, or if you’ve forgotten your login information, Support can help you with account recovery through email. You can submit an email support ticket with the web form at https://www.funcom.com/help

1 Like

thanks i have sent them a email and im waiting still

I’m sorry to hear your email ticket hasn’t received a reply, yet. We’re working to help everyone who’s been waiting for assistance as quickly as we can. If you’d like to DM me your ticket number, I’ll be happy to check the ticket status for you.

i cant remmber it off the top of my head but there is another issue that i would like u to check for me if that is possable [Funcom #1092870] im unable to resub my account and would like a response as soon as possable

Thanks for your reply. I can confirm your email ticket was received and is awaiting a reply in our queue, so please keep an eye on your email inbox for updates. You’ll receive a reply as soon as possible. :slightly_smiling_face:

thanks for the replay its just getting a lil frustrating

Is there Any possibility you could look into why my account hasn’t been activated either? I have sent a ticket #1108988 But no reply for a few days.
It’s a little annoying as I’m now losing time that I’m paying for.

Be patient. It takes 2-4 weeks to get a reply. I’ve been waiting since 9th of march…

WTF? 2-4 weeks?
So I’ll have paid a month for nothing?!?!?