If you’re reading this, and we certainly hope you are, you’re now a part of the new Funcom community forums. Our goal with these forums is to unify the information by which we can communicate with our friends and fans, no matter their particular game of interest.
Please acquaint yourselves with the following:
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, please feel free to speak with a Community Manager (such as myself–@andyb). Thanks, all!
The following are the basic rules of conduct that govern player interaction and activity within our games Failure to act responsibly and comply with these rules may result in the termination of your account without a refund of any kind.
- You may not harass, cyber bully or threaten other players in any form while participating in any Funcom game or communication channel.
- You may not use any sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive language. This includes all communication with other players.
- You may not impersonate any Funcom employee, including, but not limited to, any Customer Support staff, nor may you impersonate any members of the volunteer group.
- You may not violate any local, state, national or international law or regulation for the location you are playing from.
- You may not arrange for the exchange or transfer of any pirated or illegal software, nor engage in the buying and selling of accounts, services or items involving the use of real currency.
- You will always follow the instructions of authorized personnel.
- You may not organize nor be a member of any cabals, clans, groups or guilds within Funcom games that are based on, or espouse, any racist, anti-religious, anti-ethnic, or other hate-mongering philosophy.
- You will not attempt to interfere with, hack into, or decipher any transmissions, accounts, code or communications related to Funcom games.
- You may not give false or inaccurate information in your registration and account information.
- You will not exploit any bug and you will not communicate the existence of any such exploitable bug (bugs that grant the user unnatural or unintended benefits in game for a character), either directly or through public posting, to any other players. You will promptly report any such bugs to support staff.
- You will not attempt to play or run Age of Conan, Anarchy Online, Secret World Legends, or The Secret World on any server or emulator that is not controlled or authorized by Funcom.
- You will not upload or transmit to Funcom forums any copyrighted content that you do not own all rights to, unless you have the express written permission of the author or copyright holder.