Recreatable Connection Failures

Hey all,

I am experiencing a very weird experience with Conan Exiles. My Internet connection has proven to be reliable on other online games. I typically play Arma 3 and Rust with decent connection.

However, in Conan Exiles, I have run into a few severe game-breaking problems. I do not understand the extent of my problem, or who to contact for that matter - so I am posting here.

I can connect to some servers. It appears that the connectivity for each server appears to be random at best- I can connect to some, can’t connect to others. Ping does not matter. For some reason, I can not connect to some servers with less than 50 ping. I recently rented a server through a hosting company for Conan in hopes of starting a successful server like I run in Rust. My friends can connect to it, and they say it runs flawlessly. However, whenever I attempt to connect, I continue to get a “Pending Connection Failure” stating “Could not connect to server. Your connection to the host has been lost.” While, at first, I thought this was because my internet may be unreliable, this does not appear to be the case. My ping with the server is continually around 40, and I can connect fine to some other servers.

Additionally, I can recreate internet crashes on my computer through Conan Exiles. This is the most difficult thing for me to explain, for I have literally no idea why this happens. When I click “Play Online” and go to the server browser, and wait for servers to load, my internet always crashes and disconnects my laptop around the time 600 servers loads. However, If I joined a server on steam, or through my friend, I can usually play flawlessly unless I have the “Pending Connection Failure” (Which has only happened with 2 servers so far)

Any help? Thanks in advance

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.