SERVER TYPE
PvE

MAP
Exiled Lands

SERVER NAME

MODS
None

Bug Description:

i’m trying to recreate my character in the server that i already played in the pass, when i try to click in the option to recreate the character, nothing happens, when i was trying to find out what was going on, i discovered that may be a clan error, its like i’m part of a clan but i’m not so the game don’t let me to recreate the caracter, when i open the clan tab, there are no clans there, i already tryied to create a new one by typing a new name overthere but appears an error saying that i already have a clan (sorry for the bad english, im trying to learn, actually i play the game in pt/br)

Bug Reproduction:

Login in the server that i already have a old character, open the Esc section, click on recreate character, nothing happen, open the inventory, go to the clans tab, try to create a new one and gets the error saying that i already have a clan

1 Like

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for your report. We will reach out to you in private to request more information.

Please check your forum notifications for our direct message.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.