Redeemer armor used in the Thaumaturgy Bench

Is this a ‘go’ or ‘no go’ for illusionary purposes? I tried but it didn’t work. Redeemer armor for ‘source stats’…

Might be bugged? There’s a lot of that going around I hear…

2 Likes

So I assume you mean Redeemed Silent Legion armor? I believe they are not able to be used in the illusion process because we cannot craft them, only thralls have the recipe, not the players. As of right now if you as the player cannot craft it you cannot illusion it either.

2 Likes

Yep. I believe you’re correct and it sucks! i’ll survive though…

I think Aramis is correct… I’d prefer your answer tho…

You are actually correct mate, if you don’t have the recipe feat for crafting an item, you cannot do this process. Same for legendary weapons etc.

U can craft arena armor or black night armour and silent legion though… Redeemed and simple legion one r identical twins

Correct but those don’t have the temp buff’s if I recall. I love the look of the Redeemed and Silent legion but I have a barbarian theme for this character so I want the barbarian armor.

If i remember correctly , i am not at home atm , so i cant check, silent legion has 2bars on both resistances , which allows u to venture everywhere…

Silent legion-7 bars for heat, 2 bars for cold according to wiki…

I may have to go back to two sets of armor, 1 with AC, and the other with heat. Have a thrall wear the spare…

1 Like

The latest iteration of TestLive (3.01) did allow you to transmog any item even if the recipe was not known, this included legendary weapons. So if it is no longer allowing this, it is a bug and should be reported as so.

Edit: To elaborate, a lot of the bugs people are reporting were fixed in that latest TestLive version right before the release of 3.0. I feel like Funcom might have accidently gone live with the wrong build.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.