Remove damage to structures with weapons!

how about leaving a chest/vaults open, and take the doors off of said base?

Yeah, forgot about the server restart bug. Was just trying to look for alternatives. And the NPC thing, yeah nothing creepier than turning around in my thrall wheel in the Jungle and a gorilla is just crazy eyeing me because he followed me thru my door :slight_smile: .

Maybe if you could just put a few explosives in a crafting bench close to the broken highway right before you restart character?

I can kind of empathize, as even though i play PVP Official, i am a nomad now. Got tired of the Alpha thing a whilst ago. but I have gotten very efficient at leveling in hours (no cheating either). I do miss the the ability to enjoy the noob river area tbh. But being an ex-basketball player does not afford me for personal joys and goals. My clan is my team. And i must always be prepared to support (whether they deserve it or not) and help them in any way necessary. Maybe one day i can lead a life farming thralls and building castles, and enjoyng the game as you do. Even then i fear i will be called upon to free a server of exploiting alphas. But until that day i will do as William Munny from Unforgiven did to earn his infamy, and kill anything that crawls the earth for XP.

I think your thralls shouldn’t be able to damage your structures. It would make the shooting into floors/walls instead of enemies less obnoxious anyway. :sweat_smile:

We have all different playstyles and different ways to enjoy the game(s).
But i agree, that singleplayers got a bit often forgotten in the run, and pvp may be a main-focus mostly. Especially if you look at the last days while runing the CtA event, it’s a fact that such event will drag some other kind of players, and give different feedback.

I saw posting lot of experienced players, but most was rushing straight to the points of interest, and focused on leveling (yes, level 40, quickly made with 5x, but anyway).

Also singleplayer after this patch will have a lot harder time. Some will enjoy this challenge, but other may hate it. For them it looks just like a hassle more and they see at they have to play the game trough the admin-pannel.

My time is also limited, so i tested myself more on my server than in singleplayer, but i opted for a new char, and a more traditional run. More like a very new player would do, and not like i would knowing the game.
While i had a lot of fun running in new encounters, i could easily imagine that newcomers may have a hard time. Again, maybe the next week will bring more tradional no event feedback. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.