Remove the Orochi Tower

Aeryl, batteries aren’t what I’m talking about. If your headlamp isn’t on you at the time, if it’s in your stash for whatever reason, you have to leave the instance and go all the way to Agartha to even HAVE a headlamp at all because you can’t pick that one up. “You already have a headlamp” it told me. That is a tremendous pain in the ■■■. It was only on one character, but still, that shouldn’t work the way it does, and you shouldn’t need a headlamp at all because you have magic. If you can throw a fireball every second, then using that fire just for light should be easy and not a problem at all. It’s a contrived device that doesn’t serve the story whatsoever, and only serves to annoy the player. It should be nowhere in the game. The game would be, in fact, better, and more fun, if you could make your own light magically and didn’t have to occupy your hands or head with a stupid pointless device that takes one out of the narrative and forces questions of logic.

Perhaps it did not bother some people, and that’s fine, but for anyone who thinks at all about the story at some point, it’s a facedesker. If I can sprout angel wings from my back, if I can throw one fireball per second, if I have glowing sneakers and a glowing sprint that makes honeycomb patterns with every step, I can most certainly f***ing see without this slew of expletives headlamp.

Sorry. Love for this game makes me rant sometimes. sheepish smile

That can’t even happen in SWL. The headlamp is a quest item. Besides it not taking up any inventory space, you can’t even put it in the bank if you tried.

I know that you’re wrong, because within the last few weeks, I had to deal with the problem I just described. You realize they’ve updated the game more than once, right? It may not be able to happen again, but it did happen.

Yeah, that is an amazing one. It really shows you how messed up things are there, and makes you think.

I don’t know what kind of weird headlamp you have, but mine stays firmly put in the Mission Items bag even if I try to put it in the bank. And why would you? It doesn’t take up any inventory space!

Probably the weird original headlamp. The one from before there was a quest item inventory. The one that COULD be put in the bank.

Hardly the mission’s fault if someone hung onto one of those old things for so long. Although I am surprised that they never removed it from existing characters’ inventories when they changed the headlamp and associated missions. They did when they changed the scenario stuff.

I think the scenario stuff was as much by accident as them actively removing anything. Prior to them fixing the ability to stack items, I never got far with my stacks. The game would occasionally delete all the items from my inventory.

Curious. I probably had at least 50 of each by the time they fixed those things.

Yeah I think i made it to 10 and never higher lol. Had cabal mates who was stacking without ever loosing anything. My game was acting the most right, but for a little while it felt a little unfair xD.

They had different stack sizes, too. Healing and Bear Arms stacked to 10 before a new one was started, Turrets only stacked to 5.

The Sunken Library deleted them. Did you go there while trying to build a stack of those?

1 Like

Never noticed that, either. I only ever went to Venice in SWL for the lore and story missions.

That’s why I figure all of the stacks were deleted when those items were made unique. We were never supposed to be able to stack them, but no one ever left a scenario via the Sunken Library in SWL, so they persisted. It was a deletion flag that worked fine in TSW!

Nope xD Not nearly enough for the number of times they got deleted lol. Was just how it worked for some players as far as i can tell.

If the worst comes to the worst, there’s always the magic of gamma correction to consider.