Repeatedly not seeing my server every day until I put in ticket

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Misc]
Region: [US]

Official 3519 PVE

Since the last update when I go to server list, the majority of the time my server is not there. I will get many dropped connections (stating I am not connected to PSN account when I most certainly am - I will test connection and plainly see I am good and connected to both internet and PSN) while waiting for 3519 to show up. Usually after about 30 minutes of this nonsense, I put in a ticket through the “Report Server” button. Within minutes “poof” there it is again. What is going on? This happens randomly but at least once per day.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

I’ve had similar issues on and off the last couple weeks for official PvE 3516. I thought at first with the “must be logged onto PSN” it was because I usually hide my online status. It wasn’t always that I couldn’t see it but that I get that error when trying to join. I determined it was just a catchall message not necessarily related to the PSN network.

Now what I do is because I have 3516 favourited, when I go online and do the pve section, I immediately set the list to favourites and the server is shown and away I go. I’ve done this now with my online status hidden and that does NOT matter.

Good luck!

1 Like

I’ll try it out! Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.