Report Funcom [freedom of speech topic]

Let us be fair, Funcom did not deliver the game they promised to deliver. This company is divided into three juridical segments for good reasons. Netherlands, Norwegian and the United States, all officially legally independent from one another.

We are players that want the game they promised. Send everything you like to share, that you’re not satisfied with, to reportfuncom@gmail.com and we see what we can use in court

2 Likes

5 in already, i cannot believe it went this fast.

Can you believe the CEO of Funcom?

Great talking to @ rcasais about his career. You hear so much about people who go from firm to firm, but few who rise up and take over their first employer!

This lead developer actually sold us a non functional game full of bugs. Keep reporting. If you want part of the financial compensation we set up a system for you to remain anonymous, remember you still need to pay your taxes

9 reports in.

About one question
We are serious about this and will raise a class action in USA, and will see them in court in Norway as well as in the Netherlands if enough reports show up. Keep reporting.

This is a very interesting post I applaud you. Hope enough people support.

15 reports in.

1 Like

Please share this topic far and wide: twitter, facebook, discord, any player you know that purchased and played Conan exiles.

2 Likes

I am sending my report right now, and in the following hours more 6 people from my clan will do aswell.

1 Like

Shadoza, I invite you to log in the server #1999 PvP, play for about just 1 hour and you will see the meaning of unfunctional. Actually, thats too much time, play for some minutes after character creation and you will see.

1 Like

The litigation funding is already arranged.

I suggest if you want more information to just follow up the post and if the statements are true and there are allegations being made against funcom I would like to support it. Ofc not blindly like you said the guy dosen’t ask for your trust just the complaints you have against the game. If you do not have any then just ignore the post.

1 Like

As you seen he is basically asking for a arms call against the company as the game was mostly released unfinished and many bugs who have been here for months are yet to be fixed even tho they keep releasing new content riping people’s money and ideas. He will probably be making statements at some point depending if the lawsuit will be public or not.

Shadoza excellent try at Media Mitigation, this is a legal dispute, please stay out of that.

2 Likes

Indeed a player can, but after you and friends joined a server since the release of the game (the server wasn’t that bad at the time) built and done so much, having a job, family IRL, you can’t have the luxury (time) to do all over again just because a company can’t offer the least you can expect from an online game, Stability!

In all online environment, you will encounter toxic people, there is no exception in any online game, but I think you already know that, and thats why you choose singleplayer I guess, I don’t blame you.

The game indeed plays, but not correctly, as I said, join this server and you will know, there is far more problems than the ones reported in this forum, additionally, its not just this server as we can see the several threads about it. I’m only asking for something to be " fair " for those who spent their money and time, I don’t wanna fight with no one, only try to do what is right, and sincerely, something is not right in this company, unfortunately, because we have real talent people working in there.

1 Like

Me and my friends are going to support you at least 8 people! Keep it up might get a few youtubers to advertise this post hope it goes well!

1 Like

This must get attention to Firespark81, PolarBear, and other influent youtubers indeed.

1 Like

Shadoza, excellent try at social media mitigation. I recognize you’re a professional.
I am not here to debate or discuss, I merely want reports.

1 Like

Already got polarbear’s attention :wink: he is an old friend of mine. If this persone is genuine i suggest he will contact polarbear in regards as he knows how broken the game is and how long it took them to fix exploits or if they ever did. Unless they had monetary loss before fixing.

1 Like

One of the main complaints so far is, that the game was never delivered as promised in EA upon release. I also invite players from the US region to report.
Attention should also be raised in the Xbox and PS4 fora.
Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Hummmmm if true, thats unfortunate, but I must say not all claims are false, I’ve been asking for moderators in here plenty of times for a solution in the official server I play, it never gets better, nothing was done since the first time I asked ( and I asked a lot) , I got in touch even on private message in which Tascha answered saying she would contact Gportal to chech the server, I can provide a pic of this if needed, the last time I complained about this was today some hours ago.

I and 6 friends are getting tired of the poor performance that server has since May 8, I really don’t want to abandon the game, but there are times that is impossible to play due to instability when the server kicks you out every couple minutes. How can you have fun with that? What to expect when an avid fan and player since when they announced this project is ignored?