Report spawn point blocking

Regarding the building system, although freedom is encouraged through the sandbox mechanics of the game, please remember that there are other players sharing the server with you. We reserve the rights to act upon in cases we deem necessary, such as but not limited to:

Blocking of content in the game, such as dungeons, resources and other areas of the game.

Abuse of the claim system (claim spam) where blocks are placed for no other purpose than to prevent other player’s access to resources and building spots.

I agree with both of your points. However, as I said on PVP you have the means to remove it and be prepared that this may be the response you get. I didn’t say not to report it.

You only need to search the forums to see many threads about the blocking of Shattered Springs and nothing is done about it. You will also see responses saying that there are other areas to source brimstone; get the server to help out; switch servers; and so on.

The TOS are not definitive and there are threads about that you can read too.

Agree, there is way to remove it. Refer to my previous comment about how long it will take.
Yes true not much have been done about it.
However, I know a few cases that after being reported suddenly they ‘‘disappeared’’
Problem, we don’t know how many cases out there because no one comes back and say ‘‘oh hey thx it has been removed’’
I don’t have an evidence to say ‘‘nothing has done about it’’ however I do have some (my personal experience I’m talking about) where they actually did something, well at least as I said they disappeared.

ye definitely report this mate, what a d@ck whoever did it

How can you play against that it’s insane mate

These are the moments I like when someone saying ‘‘oh it’s PVP just blow it up’’ really tho?
Send a private message to @Hugo or @Ignasis. This is actually a ban-able offense.

Also this is one of the reason I’m saying no one should be able to build in those areas.

Im strugging to figure this out as well. its on PlayStation official server 3771

This should NOT be bannable on PvP servers. One of the most effective ways to win wars is to starve your enemies of resources.

Funcom, if they are banning players for this, they really need to rethink their position. On PvE-C and PvE sure it makes sense. However on a PvP server, they need to stick to banning hacks and completely keep their hands off tactics and strategies.

It’s not a war, it’s a game. Would you actually enjoy being on a PvP server where you have no opponents left because you control all the resources and the rest of clans can’t fight back?

1 Like

I reported this too on my server pvp on ps4 too and after a mouth they still didnt do nothing. So i started to blow up and after that i landclaimed myself in a way you can farm the brimstone. And since that happened i hunted down that clan raid them kille them let them make nothing and they left the server. So gg for ME and not funcom.

1 Like

There is nothing tactical about this. Period.
This is a game and says in the TOS “multiplayer “ , take it into consideration there is other players too. I assume you one of those players that block everything in a name of “tactic”. Come on mate this is selfish and rude or should I say “don’t be a d@ck”

1 Like

That’s right. Amen to that brother

1 Like

That’s some beautiful piece of art :heart_eyes:

What about real pvp and less anti-competitive behavior?
if it was actually a war against each other i guess that would be as ok as saddam hussein burning kuwait’s oil, kinda stupid tbh, but it’s not.
If what you understand for PvP is players doing whatever they can to avoid other players actually playing i think you are the one who needs to rethink your possition.

No, from a purely objective perspective, it’s definitely a viable strategy to deny resources from your enemies. That’s how many RTS games are won, for example.

However, in the context of playing a multiplayer game, we also have a responsibility towards other players. Everyone plays this game to have fun. Denying fun from your fellow players is inconsiderate and selfish. Even if it’s not against the rules, if people aren’t having fun, the game loses its point.

Some collectible card games and tabletop miniatures games have builds that let one player win by basically not letting the other player play at all. That’s all well within the game rules. However, even though winning may feel satisfying, no decent person should find enjoyment from defeating someone who was unable to even make a meaningful move.

Online gaming is worse than tabletop gaming because online, you don’t even see the other player. It’s easier to forget they’re a real person, easier to forget that they’d like to have fun too.

That’s the main reason why I play Single-Player. I don’t want anyone else to be responsible for my fun, and I don’t want to be responsible for anyone else’s fun.

Remember: even if you’re playing against other people, you’re also playing with other people.

1 Like

Hello,

please read the following Rules.

also be aware of

If you don´t know how to write a DM follow the Guide below

On the first Picture cklick on Ignasis Name

Second Picture click on “Message”

On the Third Picture
by 1 fill out with a subject
by 2 fill out with your Massage
by 3 cklick to send the Massage

1 Like