Reporting Harassment and grief server #1509

Inside Official server #1509 a friend and I just started together and we made our little encampment up on a hill near my specific starting area. after we started building we noticed we had a neighbor next to us who obviously has been playing a lot longer than we have. we kept our distance and never seemed to have any interactions with this player/s. After we started capturing the wildlife around and advancing ourselves we logged on to see that some of our captured shellbacks were gone. We saw a new building built by our neighbors telling us with signs that a corrupted alligator has killed them insinuating that they lured the creature over to kill them. other signs told us to get out and to stop building on their territory when we were not that close to them. i have screenshots of the signs but i cant post them because i am a new user. other players suggested that we report this because no one wants a jerk on this server. if something can be done so i can show the signs as proof that would be appreciated. and obviously have someone take care of the jerk. Thank you

1 Like

Follow the process detailed in this post:

1 Like

Hello,

please read the following Rules.

also be aware of

If you don´t know how to write a DM follow the Guide below

On the first Picture cklick on Ignasis Name

Second Picture click on “Message”

On the Third Picture
by 1 fill out with a subject
by 2 fill out with your Massage