Reporting system being ignored

I had reported a clan on an official Xbox server for walling off a large area of the map,incluya lake. I made this report over a month ago and Funcom have not even looked at it. Since reporting it, new players are coming to the server and are making their own walls, thinking this ok. Is Funcom ignoring rule breakers and land claimed now because they potentially could lose money if they ban players. If this is the case, then they need to treat everyone equal and remove all other existing bans.

1 Like

They’re having a slow period is my guess, I reported clans for absurdly large bases 14 days ago and still don’t have a response.

I don’t have an answer, but I can share that the complaint system through zendesk does work, I received a response to my request in about 7 days. Sorry it didn’t work for you, but I can testify that Zendesk works.

3 Likes

I hope they keep it that way. Removing bases is not the solution to get officials healthy. Get rid of the hackers is.

2 Likes

I can tell you that it isnt being ignored.

No, i will not say why i know this.

:innocent:

I’ve reported some mega basses that are blocking of multiple spawns and mats. One just cover an island in a pond when I reported it, now it covers the entire pond. Blocking a world boss spawn and several material spawns. I reported it again just recently. Nothing has been done about them.

The only thing they are doing anything about is clans using exploits on PVP.
So it’s seems pretty well ok to violate any server TOS rules, as long as you don’t use an exploit to do it.

I’ll bring the following up because it is relevant.

The ToC is vague. There’s quite a lot of posts here that discuss it and all kinds of reasoning why it is clear, is not clear, what is valid or not, etc.,…

We really do not know how they fully determine what is permissible. We can pretend like we know exactly what they think but Funcom has been silent for the most part except for 2 pinned posts, one on building infractions and the ToC itself (which wasn’t pinned until a month ago).

So that leaves a whole host of issues.

Aside from all that they’re currently dealing with a high influx of activity through Zendesk due to bugs and exploits. So they have to decide what takes more priority. What are the priorities? Hard to say.

Consider that it takes 2-4 weeks to address hacking tickets with proof and this was before 3.0.

So, the only thing you can do right now is wait.

1 Like

No sort of vagueness in the first two. And the only ones I report.

As I have said, the official servers should set the bar for all other servers, and not just let the bar set on the ground. The only way to solve these issues is for official servers to have active administrators.

Well I have submitted twice to zendesk with photos and got email for both saying they don’t have time and they hope it clears up on there own.

Would you please supply a screenshot of their response stating they don’t have time?

PvP wise, i agree, I stopped playing on official pvp servers because of the constant cheaters but on PvE? We’ll have to agree to disagree.

Yeah I dunno, about a month ago I actually used the zen desk for the first time since I’ve being playing this game. Finally ran into something so appallingly obnoxious I couldn’t just walk away from it, lol

I was told they were investigating, haven’t heard back since, and the build and its makers are very much obnoxiously still there, This is on a PvE server.

So, yeah… :face_with_raised_eyebrow: …anyway I think they have their hands full atm…

Really? The email said “we don’t have time”?

Are you paraphrasing? Just that kind of statement doesn’t seem like something a company would send to a customer.

Very odd.

I doubt they sent that yet canned copy paste replies /closed /unlisted threads, shows they more care about perceived image then actual reputation /achievements.

after an initial answer saying basically they will look into it (answer you receive after they checked that material you provide is enough)

but 3-4 weeks later you will receive exactly that "We currently experience a high number of contacts from our community, and regret not having been able to do an in depth investigation on the issue you reported.

We hope it has already improved on its own. However, if this still impacts your experience on official servers, please feel free to get back to us and let us know.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.’

the main problem of conan is hack and cheating, those problem should have been a priority, but obviously they are not , and now you have thousand and thousand of reports about building too, which is abnormal for pvp server where you can destroy any building you want. which is more understandable on pve server, but when a building really prevent other to play (like spam for spamming or base that go over 2 square map). anyways their actual policy make them over flooded with reports, and there seem to be no priority in treatment linked to the nature of infraction.

1 Like

Ok well if I ever receive a response like that, then I would do as they say and get back to them with another complaint. Just like they ask.

1 Like

lol try it too, especially about person who used a hack and where you provided clear video evidence at first time and that you have not seen since your initial report, because he totally destroyed your base and looted all, and by the way also totally looted the whole server in 2 days and has jumped since on other server to do the same because all players of you server left 3 weeks ago.

I can tell you that they are not being ignored. FC is appling a lot of punishments, i tell on my own expetience. May now they are taking more time to investigate better because there are pleople abusing the system.

1 Like

Apparently now there is a glitch where players are duplicating materials and the maps are being filled up with mega builds. I have reports about walls and bases blocking off parts of the map, that are 6 weeks without a reply from Funcom. Money first, right.

Greetings Exile,

We currently experience a high number of contacts from our community, and regret not having been able to do an in depth investigation on the issue you reported.

We hope it has already improved on its own. However, if this still impacts your experience on official servers, please feel free to get back to us and let us know

…

1 Like