Resolved - Unable to log in on secondary Xbox

Game mode: [Online official]
Type of issue: [ Other ]
Server type: [ PvE ]
Region: [ American ]
Hardware: [ Series X ]

Bug Description:

Since some time late last week, I have been unable to log into any servers on my secondary Xbox. They all display a ping of ???, and show a player count of ?/** (where ** is the maximum number of player, eg. ?/20. I am able to log in on my primary Xbox with no issue. Both consoles are connecting through wifi on the same network, and are no more than 15 feet away from each other.

The primary Xbox is used by the family, so just using the primary isn’t a feasible option. I’ve spent quite a bit of money on this game and other Funcom games over the years, so if this is the result of an intentional change blocking access on non-primary consoles, well…it would not be appreciated, to say the least. I hope this is not that, and can be resolved somehow.

I’d be very grateful for any help or insight anyone can provide. Thanks.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Try to log into game
  2. See the things described above
  3. Select a server
  4. Wait forever only to be spat back to the main menu
  5. Exit game in frustration

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.