Respecing potions

Can someone on testlive plz test and give us feedback about respecing potions? Are they safe to use or u risk loosing recipes upon use?

Replying so I can find this post again tomorrow. No time to test today, but I should have some time tomorrow - I’ll take a look at it if someone else hasn’t already covered it by then.

2 Likes

Ok, I’ve had a look at it and it seems to be working from what I can see.

Exiled Lands, Singleplayer, Testlive - made sure I learned several religions, Silent Legion armour and weapons, Dragonbone stuff, six delved recipes and six Library of Esoteric Artifacts recipes. I tried Potion of Natural Learning and Yellow Lotus (and Bestial Memory, because I forgot which was which, lol) - all of the feats remained after each of the potions (all normal feats were lost as they should be).

So, it seems to be fixed, unless the problem was only on servers. (If someone has access to a private testlive server, hopefully they can test it there - because without admin rights it’ll take many hours…) If you can think of anything else that might go missing, I can go back and try to test for those as well.

4 Likes

Thanx for the effort!!! :smiley:

Can we have a Dev answer if they r working on it plz? @Ignasi , anyone can respond to that?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.