Return of the faction missions! Initial thoughts?

The most spammable attack, Pop Shot, has 1 second cast followed by 1 second cooldown so you hit once every 2 seconds, CD performs better the more hits/second you do.

That part did go a lot better on repeat though since I knew not to bother casting anything at the start of the fight, wait til they’re bunched up and casting and then start fighting them. Also 100% tank AA worked better because lol.

Most annoying (as hammer user) is the single AR guys who reverse kite aggressively, I have to get past them every time or they kite into other groups of mobs.

Today I ran all 3 of them on e8 for a fair comparison. (yesterday I did 9 7 9 or something cause I knew venetian was the worst)
Into darkness - 8 minutes (not much combat, 1 900k hp boss)
Venetian Missile Crisis without trying to skip stuff - 22 minutes (lots of combat, several 900k hp bosses, several ‘wait for waves’ steps)
Rogue Agent - 10 minutes (lotta sprint 4 running, missed one statue buff)

I think on future repeats to be efficient I would play into darkness at e8, venetian never again, and rogue agent at e9 since it has almost no combat anyway and e10 rewards are garbage.

If we had several whole more zones’ worth of main story content to play through after Tokyo, then there would be logical places to insert the faction rank-up missions without an equipment check.

But obviously, we don’t have that amount of content available, and the time it takes to develop the new content would mean that the time for the faction missions to all return using that philosophy would take… well, years.