Riders of Hyboria Season Pass Issue

@Tascha I’m in the UK and had this same issue myself. I thought maybe it’s because I didn’t had the new patch yet and thus no network connection to the game, so I left it downloading while I go out and do the errands that I need to do. It’s quite a big patch this one.

My next big question: In latest stream, Jens said that the DLC will come with a black and a white horse. Where/how do you get them??

@Eutus that worked for the Turan one but it doesn’t seem to work for Riders. If you see in @Croms_Faithful last screenshot he did add it to the cart. It still asks for payment.

Also, I was unable to see any other DLC or season pass when I tried to download the DLC, only the Riders option was available.

1 Like

I only saw Blood and Sand, but when you click on one page, you will see the other DLCs at the bottom…

Edit: Yeah, it doesnt work when you put it in the cart… You have to pay it at the checkout page:

I know. I’m trying to explain that “that” didn’t happen for me this time. It didn’t show me anything else besides the Ridder’s DLC, no past purchases, no season pass, nothing!

It’s the same as with other DLC pet skins: You get special food you feed the horse (it’s a feat) :slight_smile:

Regarding the DLC:
We have contacted Sony so they can look into it.
More news as we hear back from them!

4 Likes

Someone also has this problem with steam:

@jot29 I don’t think you are following what the issue is on this thread. Me and these people already paid for the Season 2 pass, which includes the Ridders of Hyboria DLC. Therefore that DLC should appear to us as available to download and it doesn’t, just as purchaseable. We obviously don’t want to pay twice. Ence this thread.

@Tascha thanks for the update on this!!

1 Like

Read my posts again… Slowly, then try to re-read it again… More slowly. Then remove your answer.

2 Likes

Yes, however that is most probably a different issue. Most steam users forget that they need to restart steam for the update to be properly recognized.
We just tested locally here and steam seems to work fine. (I will still keep an eye out for any answer or additional reports for steam DLC issues).

Also, keep it civil please. Remember language and undertones/sarcasm. Yeah? :slight_smile:
Thanks everyone <3

1 Like

is that ban-able? Well then I know the reasons of my 2 bans :smiley:

And yeah, the Steam thing was different… But I also have the season 2 pass… Like Mavelle. And have to buy Riders, which should be included.
All proven with my screenshots…

1 Like

This is the thing. You shouldn’t have bought it. It is included in the pass. Once the issue on PS4 is fixed, it will be able to be downloaded. You’re gonna have to ask for a refund.

I’ll just save myself the hassle and wait for Sony to fix it in their end.

I havent… I was just at the page, to see if it changes to 0€ then. It didnt :wink:

1 Like

I mentioned above that we are working with Sony on this. It is an issue in their side.

2 Likes

Hey @Tascha chin up and try to have a good one. Looks like Sony might cause you and the rest of the team some headaches today.

1 Like

They (Sony) are doing sth with it… Suddenly its “for free”, but I cannot move it into the shopping cart.

Should be fixed soooooooooon :smiley:

It more or less says: “you are not allowed/privileged to buy/get this content”.

Edit: IT WORKS NOW!!

1 Like

Hi There!

The Riders of Hyboria does not seem to be listed in the PS store here in Canada. Just wanted to make you aware of this fact.

Waiting patiently for it to appear and here is to hoping you all have a great day!

2 Likes

Try this: No new pack for you!

I can confirm this. Not showing up at all on the Canadian store.

Did a search for conan exiles both on my ps4 and via the app and this is what I found.

As you can see, season 2 has been purchased but the DLC isn’t showing at all.

Not personally worried as I know it will get sorted, just giving you guys a heads up

1 Like

Thank you for replying. I did click on your suggested link and it lead me to a page that still did not list the dlc for the Canadian site.

I appreciate you for trying to help!