Rise of the Kingslayers (Heavier RP Light PVP WHITELISTED Pippi Mod)

roleplay
pc
discord

Greetings Rkbrock! Thank you for your interest! You will need to read rules in our discord and have an interview to be approved.

Arena event last Saturday! King of the hill, All v beasts, one on one PVP, archery contest! Much RP generated and fun times had by all!

Events every weekend. Some related to server story lore, some just good fun times!

Big combat event involving movers in the server lore, as well as blowing stuff up and looting coming up this Saturday! Excellent time to join and see the fun!

Player numbers are rising higher and higher, and this saturday will be another great arena event! Come check us out!

Still time to join us before the arena event tomorrow! Come check out our discord and say hello!

I am interested in checking out the server, but the IP address appears to be different, and there is a server password. Is this an open server or is there an application?

Another popular arena event this saturday, and player numbers are higher than ever. Come check us out!
Go to our discord for server information, rules and password!

Face the Aquilonian gladiators in the arena this Saturday! (or just hang out and watch) Come check it out

Players from both US, EU and asia makes sure you’re never alone! If you love good RP, come check us out!

New story event this saturday, player numbers are high and climbing, come to our discord and see if our RP>PvP server is for you!

Come join one of the friendliest RP-Heavy PvP-lite servers around! Another event this saturday!

hey could I get unpermabanned from the discord i’m not a troll all I was doing was telling someone why name names plznoban I don’t wanna mess around or grief I was legitimately joining to RP sorry for any offence I may have caused.

I purchased the game just to play on your server

Another story event this saturday, leading up to one the bigger events we have ever had sat 10th! No better time to come join and check us out!

Fun times!

Fashionist added to server!

Server event today at 5 pm EST, leading up a really big one next weekend! Come check us out!

Big battle coming up this weekend! Not too late to get in on it!

Amazing huge RP battle this last weekend, huge player turnout and everyone had a good time! Join us and join in the ongoing war against a faction of the server lore!

Many killed and wounded at the battle of Cydonus, but many remain and seek to improve their fighting skills in this week’s arena event!

No major event this week due to Thanksgiving, but there may yet be some surprises!