Roadway spam criss-cross many PvE-C servers

I don’t mind if the roadways players build are actually going somewhere and/or look cool. I understand this is part of the fun for some folks. But sometimes it’s obvious that the roadways are to block other players from building a base or extending the one they have been building. Like why build a road right next to my base when Tyros Passage is 100 feet away and does the same thing better? No this was done as interference spamming.

So I go to their base and it is a few small to medium size bases surrounded by a network of criss-crossing roads that are one foundation wide. gradually they are extending these roads but not their base. Right now they extend in spiderweb fashion from Bridge of the Betrayer, to Mounds of the Dead, then down to the Brimstone Lake with a spur that goes nowhere except to block further building of my base. It just ends in the gully south of Tyros Passage, which is actually easier to get to through Tyro’s passage.

Now I don’t want anyone banned but are players really allowed to block off the map with criss-crossing networks of walkways one foundation in width? That is all this clan seems to be doing.

Report them to ZenDesk. Depending on how bad the spam is, they can get banned or at least the spam cleared.

Hi @Bladesaint

Please make sure you report this over on Zendesk so that the team can investigate further.
You can read more about how to submit a report here: Official Servers - Terms of conduct, guidelines and procedures