Rotbranch FPS drops

Game mode: [Single-player]
Type of issue: [Performance]
Server type : [PvE]
Region: [None]

Still has not been resolved, just recently went to fight him and same issues. No stutters anywhere else that I have been yet. My last thread was closed because of inactivity. Please look into this, I like fighting him and it seems to be messed up. Thank you.

When fighting the Rotbranch East of Tarman’s Berth, every 4-7 seconds the game will stutter down to 30-40fps from 100fps, then back to 100fps. Will continue even after killing the Rotbranch. Happens only in this area that I have noticed. If I cross the water to the east the game will not stutter. Game runs 80-110fps stable every where else.

Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.2Ghz, 16gb 2400, 500GB SSD, EVGA GTX1080 @ 1961Mhz, Nvidia 419.67, Win10 Pro 1809

Thanks

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Go to the island East of Tarman’s Berth where the Rotbranch Legendary Boss is.
  2. Will randomly stutter down from ~100fps to 30-40fps, then back to ~100fps every 4-7 seconds.

Hi is the frame drop your suffering really a problem?
I play at an average of 25-30 fps and seem able to kill anything without problem
Although I can see how that might seem a little bit frustrating for someone that spent out on a 144hz monitor and the gfx hardware to run it

Hey there,

We’re aware of this issue and our team is looking into it.
Thanks for your feedback.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.