Game mode: Online Private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type : PvE
Mods? : No
Rubber-banding from one surface to another: eg built foundations to natural rocks, stairs to ceilings, ceilings to foundation, ‘natural’ surface to anything built and vice versa. Character acting much like there is an invisible wall between each ‘type’, inhibiting jumping like I’m trying to jump into a ceiling or wall anywhere there is a transition. I am also apparently unable to climb anything, built or pre-rendered. AI mobs and thralls exhibiting similar or same behaviour far more often than normal game mode ever does. Reminds me of ArmA 2 really
- Short term memory loss of recipes/feats for crafting stations. Named Thralls in stations and learned recipes such as Aloe/Map room remain, however accessing learned feats in stations such as Improved Armourers Workbench or Improved Alchemists is currently impossible besides the ones learned independently of the levelling-feat system. All levels, all feats connected. This short term memory loss seems to only afflict one or two work stations at a time, however also has no limit on which it can afflict. A bog standard firebowl cauldron is apparently as baffling to my level 60 definitely-learned-the-feat exile as the improved. And it’s unfortunately not my selection tab: whether on building, weapons, armour or potions, there is a great lot of empty space in my character’s head it seems
- The ability to manouver and not constantly get stuck on invisible ground or fly in the air backwards and forwards like a very fast yoyo would be appreciated.
- Learned feats are indeed accessible and learned.
- Install an update
- Access server
- Crouch everywhere until at suitable rock face, build a set of stairs, foundation and a ceiling (or don’t - though rubber-banding into the ceiling is not the most comfortable sight or exhaustive test)
- Walk, or attempt to, over each transition
- Attempt to climb any of the above
- Enjoy the feeling of flying without wings on invisible surfaces whilst aggroed AI rebounds back and forth with you
I will be re-installing the game afresh and hoping this fixes the issue, but in case anyone else is experiencing the same XD