"rune of exile no longer available?!?!" wtfffff

also yea its a good idea to unlock again barbarian edition conan exile i just want to be obtainable somehow …

I saw the way you play in pvp and you’re definitely not a new player, barbarian edition was available to get 1month ago so why didnt u paid for it back then?

Anyway, barbarian edition should be the only option imo to get the rune and FC should have it unlocked all the time

it would be nice a gm or somethin to answer

I’d like to see them bring back the war horn rune. Love how it goes off every time you get a fatality. I’d by boxes again to get more runes.

Wild guess… they’ll put it in the item for $60.

1 Like

A ton of people would by it so it’d be a win for them

still miss that War Horn rune…Bring it back Funcom I’ll pay

funcommm answerrrrrrrrrrrrr

I recently bought this rune from a cache in item shop :slight_smile: I think it’s still available is it not?

I’ve looked at what you could get from the boxes currently on the store and see nothing for that rune.

Exile rune is only obtainable through conan exiles barbarian edition, not possible to get it from the store

conans exile barbarian edition is not available tho

or how about… Do T5 and get a REAL rune, for free :wink:

well i only pvp bro so yea i think rune of exile is what i really need

The t5 rune is also working out fine in pvp at least for some classes, maybe for all of them, someone else can inform you about that since I don’t really pvp but take the hox t5 rune, despite it’s -pvp stat it still strong as **** in pvp.

The hox rune is the only exception of a t5 rune that is good in pvp. There are some others that are ok-ish, but not even close to the exile rune.

1 Like

oh well, I guess good pvp’ers will still stomp the opposition even if they don’t have the credit card rune.

FP can not be purchased. The reason Barbarian Edition was the additional benefit of purchasing CONAN EXILES. Eventually, it is worth more than $ 60 rune.
Limited sale is the principle.

이게 정답입니다.

well limited sale that its not vanity and gives u advantage sounds like a scam for ppl who didnt get the product …

2 Likes