"rune of exile no longer available?!?!" wtfffff

also yea its a good idea to unlock again barbarian edition conan exile i just want to be obtainable somehow …

0 Likes

I saw the way you play in pvp and you’re definitely not a new player, barbarian edition was available to get 1month ago so why didnt u paid for it back then?

Anyway, barbarian edition should be the only option imo to get the rune and FC should have it unlocked all the time

0 Likes

it would be nice a gm or somethin to answer

0 Likes

I’d like to see them bring back the war horn rune. Love how it goes off every time you get a fatality. I’d by boxes again to get more runes.

0 Likes

Wild guess… they’ll put it in the item for $60.

1 Like

A ton of people would by it so it’d be a win for them

0 Likes

still miss that War Horn rune…Bring it back Funcom I’ll pay

0 Likes

funcommm answerrrrrrrrrrrrr

0 Likes

I recently bought this rune from a cache in item shop :slight_smile: I think it’s still available is it not?

0 Likes

I’ve looked at what you could get from the boxes currently on the store and see nothing for that rune.

0 Likes

Exile rune is only obtainable through conan exiles barbarian edition, not possible to get it from the store

0 Likes

conans exile barbarian edition is not available tho

0 Likes

or how about… Do T5 and get a REAL rune, for free :wink:

0 Likes

well i only pvp bro so yea i think rune of exile is what i really need

0 Likes

The t5 rune is also working out fine in pvp at least for some classes, maybe for all of them, someone else can inform you about that since I don’t really pvp but take the hox t5 rune, despite it’s -pvp stat it still strong as **** in pvp.

0 Likes

The hox rune is the only exception of a t5 rune that is good in pvp. There are some others that are ok-ish, but not even close to the exile rune.

1 Like

oh well, I guess good pvp’ers will still stomp the opposition even if they don’t have the credit card rune.

0 Likes

FP can not be purchased. The reason Barbarian Edition was the additional benefit of purchasing CONAN EXILES. Eventually, it is worth more than $ 60 rune.
Limited sale is the principle.

0 Likes

이게 정답입니다.

0 Likes

well limited sale that its not vanity and gives u advantage sounds like a scam for ppl who didnt get the product …

1 Like