Russian Cheater clans on PvP 1082 WITH VIDEO

I have also started a thread for this:

but to be clear:
these guys do obviously abuse bugs to gain advantage on >OFFICIAL< pvp servers.
currently I have seen evidence of super jump far and high, while high needs 2 ppl atleast todo , one of the players does the far jump all the time , maybe even in pvp to doge or charge to someone, so you cant run away properly.
also they massivly abuse building glitches to put stuff into rocks and different map objects.
Their old base and this was the first thing were we caught attention of them, was inside the mesh ,underneath the bridge of betrayer, which got luckily fixed, but they knew of it before that and just saved their stuff.
They carried stuff in and out via dying and then looting their corpses through walls.
But they also use the FOV Glitch to just loot any bag / not locked treasure in buildings, without physically entering them.
One guy of them found a way to look and loot through walls by simply going to it and glitching the camera through it. (and i don’t mean the regular fov settings, it’s directly ,without having the need to try around for a spot)

if one is cheating or not is another thing, that can’t be seen currently one the video and needs some look through from a gameserver admin.
Still a bug abusage like seen here would be a good ban reason on ANY kind of game & server, especially on an official server.