(SA - 1976 and 1975 PvE and probably all the other servers) 1.020 ping, 3 to 1 FPS/tick per second

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Performance/Crash
Server type: PvE
Region: South America

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Enter the Free Weekend
  2. No one can play, neither the old players, neither the newcomers.
  3. Crash and gone server
  4. Profit?
2 Likes

It looks like you have 30 players on an official server. My experience is that more than 15 players on an official PvE server becomes unplayable; don’t let the 40 player cap fool you.

1 Like

Official PvE # 1975 suffers from extreme delay several times a day, even when almost no players are online. Ping is> 1000ms for long periods of time, with actions that take up to 10 seconds to be performed. During the purge time (18: 00-20: 00 CET), the delay is almost constant. During the rest of the day, there are frequent short phases (up to 120 minutes) of extreme delay.

The problem has been reported multiple times by multiple players on the server, all describing exactly the same problems that have been going on for weeks. Playing on this server is almost impossible for long periods of time.

But this weekend is impossible to play.

This happened on both the 1975 and 1976 servers, which are the only SA servers for PvE.

In Server:

NOW (May 17, 2020 4:44 pm GMT-3)

Arruma pá nóiz moderador :’(

you can’t do anything right now, it’s all frozen, it doesn’t open or chest, it’s 45 minutes like this. Everyone in the chat complaining about the server.

2 Likes

Once again at that moment the server is totally frozen, it is not possible to do any interaction, it does not open the door, it does not open the chest, it follows the image I took at that moment of the server status.

It’s been like this for 30 minutes and the server hasn’t returned to normal.

1 Like

Another day without being able to play normally, with LAGs, during that time of LAG it is not possible to do anything.

Moderator any news about this problem?

If the forum is not the right place for this type of complaint, please advise me where to report these problems.

Same on #1200, above 10 players is unplayable lag.

1 Like

â– â– â– â– â– â– , no replies at all? Really?

1 Like

Afirmativo, no 1986, PVP, mesma coisa, impossĂ­vel de jogar ,
ridículos esses Freeweekend’s :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Affimative, on 1986, PvP server same thing, impossible to play on Open-Raid hours,

just ridiculous those “Freeweekends” :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: , you bring alot of people THAT WILL NOT STAY ON THE GAME also you clearly dont have servers to hold the amount of players that comes,

im playing this game since 900 hours and many Freeweekends were the same thing …

do you even play your own game?
i suggest you do…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.