Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Sabretooth pounce attack applies the bleeding debuff on its target. If the target is already bleeding, the pounce attack will add another bleed. However, if the pounce happens first, the weapons won’t add bleeding debuffs until the debuff from the pounce expires.
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Command your sabretooth to follow you.
- Equip a weapon that applies bleeding debuff, e.g. daggers.
- Command your sabretooth to attack an enemy.
- Wait until the sabretooth has executed a pounce attack and the enemy gets a bleeding debuff from it.
- Attack the enemy with your weapon and try to cause bleeding.
Expected outcome: The bleeding debuff counter increases. The target loses health more rapidly.
Actual outcome: The bleeding debuff counter stays at one. The target loses health at the same pace.