Sacred Hunt is Over

Will the Sacred Hunt ever return?

2 Likes

The Bounty Hunt is an event that has happened before, Hulk10. I’m pretty sure the Sacred Hunt will return too. :slightly_smiling_face: (At least that’s what I hope, because I’d like to collect the recipes I’m missing from the last hunt!) :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I hope so

2 Likes

Age of war with old age of sorcery event.
So exiting😄

3 Likes

Yeah, kind of little bit weird. :neutral_face: I wished that this event, the Bounty Hunt, would come back at some point. But the current development is kind of … well, a little strange? Especially since I have now learned that I’m not the only one who is so surprised that the Sacred Hunt ended today … Whole thing is kind of strange. :confused:

2 Likes

You know, any sort of warning or communication would have been grand.

Guess I’ll sit on these fangs for a year like I did with the coins. :unamused:

6 Likes

Sounds uncomfortable :persevere:

1 Like

Exactly.

2 Likes

its funcom… dont expect anything from them.

they should at least leave the merchang that sells their rewards , no harm leaving them there.

2 Likes

Funcom also said the Sacred Hunt would stay until the end of the Chapter. To my knowledge we haven’t started a new chapter, so I was surprised like everyone else the event had ended. Had my suspicion when the werehynea didn’t attack me at night, then I didn’t see the light. Have a close to 500 bones that I didn’t get to use.

Funcom also added the random events back. A friend of mine saw the one at the summoning place. I tried looking for the one at Seper but no luck yet.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.