Saga Dueling Tourney details Round 2: Sunday Feb 3 @ 11:00 AM EST

I looked at the K/D for many of the top 5’s and I think we will see a lot of draws as many of them are undefeatable.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::clap:t2:

1 Like

Has a saga ending date been set yet?

Thanks

Hoping soon, to many broken toons playing atm, many not playing minis couse of him and that in group, afkèrs, leechers etc, lets get us to fury.

2 Likes

What makes you think it’ll be different there? You all will have the same crybaby complaints and fewer people to kill.

for the first 4 glory 2 and 1 does not participate in the tournament? and no recompense?

no potions?

does this mean daggamalts can’t be used? “gold-pots” I could understand, but normal daggamalts should be within reason… unless it’s hard to detect use of “gold-pots”, then I’d understand why.

Agre, daggamalt is what ur use to u know, its easy to spot if some use gold pots and other, it will pop up on ur bars, so ul be detected imo. if some use other then daggamalt disc them.

is there any ideas about tourny time? would it be US zoned or EU? If there is any way to play all duels in 1 day? sunday for example. ty for answers

We’re aiming for 10 AM EST through 5 PM EST (15:00 UTC - 22:00 UTC) both days, which should ensure most players are able to get through their fights.

Due to some scheduling conflicts I’m seeing on our internal signups, there may be some days where we need to hold extra fights to determine a winner for a class. Apparently Tempests of Set and Bear Shamans are tough to get ahold of :x

We’ll keep you updated; that’s all TBD still.

I’m a pretty big admirer of PoM duels and was planning to attend the events as a spectator. Any idea when I will be able to spectate the SmiteOff?

It’s also a little hard to free 14 hours on a weekend for this…

I mean, that’s the block we’re aiming at. It really depends on who’s able to make it on time. We’ve plenty of RSVPs but it’s not everyone, and they may be arriving at different times. We’ll see - I’m prepared to play it flexible if needed.

Ideally it won’t take the whole time to get all the fights done, but that’s when I plan to be in. If needed, we can have specific sessions on other days through the week.

Ok I see, can you give us a confirmation or a list of who’s signed up?

AndyB:

1. Will spectators be allowed? And, if so, will you be rotating spectators in and out so that everyone who wants to see a session can do so?
  2. Will you be announcing the event and the outcomes?

K

Yeah, people can come watch as they’d like. I’ll be spamming chat (maybe not the global announcements like we use for server downtimes, because it hits all servers and not just Saga of Blood).

The following players (these are SoB character names) have RSVP’d to the event either tomorrow or Sunday (most people said tomorrow. I understand if not everyone’s able to make it, but hoping everyone on this list can show up midday but we’ll be doing things from daytime to evening time). Note that this list may include people we’ve reached out to as substitutions.

For classes like ToS and BS, I have not yet heard from qualifying players for this weekend so we’ll just run their duels later on, like during the week or next weekend. If we absolutely need to, we’ll adjust the format for the sake of having fun and letting people strut their skills.

Barillo
Bazour
Camney
Gahzi
Onepapa
Rakyr
Styggaboy
Zarf
Natti
Orranhi
Sleves
Aerri
Midian
Skoped
Chiefquueef
Anton
Uunsain
Tenaonly
Emsor
Vestern
Batushka
Maemmi
Vestern
Hyurl
Comehere
Guise
Gefest
Baldur
Kreol
Problems
Bulba
Equalizer
Alaric
Uebashka
Shainah
Chaiko
Gefest
Caimán

I’m not home so I wont be able to attend to this event, sadly…

Barillo

Ok since nobody else asks, I guess the duels take place at pit arena? Couse to make sure, it hasent realy bin announced... also referring time from 10 am est through 5 pm est, do u realy expect me be 100% online hole this time..(not possible) If I dont cook dinner for my wife shes gonna go Demo in SW… will I get some kinda heads up when the sins starts or abit moore accurate time when to be online? througt mail, pm or whatever?

1 Like

Are Medevac and I going to duel in achievementpoints? :smiley: haha

1 Like

Andy,

I see my char natti on the list but i have responded that i cannot attend either of theese days cuz im workin offshore. Ill be unable until 5/2-19.

So if theese are the dates i cannot attend.

Regards
Natti

Yes, the plan is to meet at the Gladiator Arena at this time. Sorry about the confusion!