I’m curious why anyone would play this game if they don’t want to group or raid with others.
- They don’t think and act exactly like you
- The game allows for solo play and some opt for that
- Some are not comfortable in groups for various reasons such as:
- not having the same language as others in the group
- not wanting to interact with people who freely use pejorative terms to others in group
- getting humiliated or being racially or sexually discriminated against
- feeling pressurised into playing longer than they wanted if a dungeon takes longer to complete
- fear of meeting people in group who wish to control everything and every one
I cannot say for sure but after playing for 5 years off and on, these are just some of the reasons I can think of off the top of my head why some may not want to group or raid with others.
I hope this helps in answering your question.
Add the fact it often takes a long time to find enough players that meet the RL requirements, and that a lot of people can’t play for many hours a day- solo is a good way to enjoy this awesome game