Sandreaper Boss Glitch Killed My Dancer [Ama]

I wasn’t sure where to put this so here we go. I had a named dancer named Ama the Seductress. She was my favorite thrall. Well, I was helping some folks out, and in some weird glitched a 3 skull Sandreaper was under the ground killing her. She was stuck between a rock, and a grub. I went to see what was going on, and before I knew it she was dead. She was level 15, and she could take on a lot of high end encounters. Now way should of died so easily.This is very disappointing to be because 1 she was my favorite. 2. She was a gift from a person on the server. I don’t think it is right that I put all that effort into leveling here only for here to die from a Known GLITCH. Please, will you give her back? I have a lot of problems if glitches, but this one took the cake for me. It was such a heartbreak.

Edit: The glitch is the Sandreaper 3 skull boss encounter. Sometimes it goes through the ground, and I have noticed a few other bosses do this as well.

It sucks when you lose your favourite follower, especially if it was due to a glitch. If you are playing on officials, I am afraid that you are out of luck as Funcom doesn’t restore any items. They simply do not offer this service. If you are playing on a private server, you can contact your admin for further assistance.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.