SandReaper Venon makes effects from other weapons stop working

Game mode: (Online official )
Type of issue: | Bug |
Server type: PvP
**Region: All

I applied the SandReaper Venon in two weapons from the Unnamed City, and their effects stopped working, the first one was the Venon Daggers crafted via the new recipes in the Archives, the natural venon from the daggers won’t count anymore after you apply the SandReaper. I don’t know about the other Venon weapons as I only tried on the daggers.

The second weapon was the Drunkards Blade, I applied the SandReaper, and hit several times a friend to see how it would be in a PvP scenario, the Drunkards Blade didnt apply the Alcohol debuff after the weapon being coated with the SandReaper Venon.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Get one of the two weapons (Venon Infused Daggers or Drunkards Blade)
  2. Apply SandReaper Venon on it
  3. Hit a Npc or Player in the case of Drunkards blade
  4. Notice that after the SandReapon Venon expires, their effects go away. In the case of Drunkards Blade, once applied, it will lost the Alcohol debuff.

I had discovered that also on the festering one messed it up.

Yeah, I guess it will bug every weapon effect on hit, hope they fix this because getting another Drunkards Blade will be a pain in the ***.

First time I’ve seen a report that other innate debuffs of weapons being removed after venom has been applied to them.
Funcom knows about the venom applied to Venom-items from the new scrolls will remove the venom effect of the blades from a couple of reports. So I guess the coding for other innate debuffs is similar to the venom innate debuffs and hence is also affected. Good find @Caco so hopefully Funcom can debug ALL of them and not just the innate venom weapons.

https://forums.funcom.com/t/venom-please-review-your-testing-procedure/57366

2 Likes

Hey there,

We’re aware of this issue and our team is working on it.
Thanks for your feedback.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.