Sandstorm inside Sinner's Refuge

Game mode: [Offline | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Bug | Misc]
Region: [USA]

Was inside raiding the Exiles and going after Brimstone. I get to the second area and a sandstorm hits. It affects me in the underground cave area, near the first campfire and Exile group. Seems hit and miss in certain places in there.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Enter Sinner’s Refuge during Sandstorm

Hello @Crysis, thank you for the submission!

Could you confirm if the Sandstorm was already happening before entering the Sinner’s Refuge, or did begin while you were already inside?

It kicked up after I had gone inside.

I had killed the Exiles in the entry and that first part, where there is an arch you can go under. I was approaching the innermost part when it began.

I hadn’t been in before, and I thought at first it was open to the air above, didn’t realize until after the storm and I went in that it’s a solid cavern.

But it was definitely damaging me in the tunnel between the two Exile spawn areas, and in a few places around the first camp as I was retreating to try and find a safe place. It seemed to be safe in the tunnel from the cave entrance to the first camp, about at the top of the slope that starts down to that first spawn camp.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.