Save gets corrupted at lvl 60

Game mode: [Offline | Singleplayer]
Problem: [ Bug ]
Region: [Europe]

Hi!
I play on a PS4 Pro, game installed on external hard drive (Seagate Game Drive for PS4, 2TB) with no hardware problems for any other 25 games on it. Single player, off-line, no coop, custom settings (Xp x 2.5, resources x3, short nightime, etc.).

Upon reaching lvl 60, the stats became messed-up (points were re-alocated randomly). With every save the things got worse. In the end I spawned in a previously unexplored region of the map, the stats were no longer giving any bonus (I was having max vitality, yet life was at 200, etc.). I tried using a potion to reset attributes: I got to spend the points, but again the attributes have no effect and I lost ALL feats and got 0 points to re-alocate, thus making any further play impossible.

I erased everything, game data, saves and all. I rebuilt the database of the PS4 and did a clean reinstall.

Started from scratch, new game, single player, off-line, no coop, custom settings (Xp x 2.5, resources x5, short nightime, etc.).

Upon reaching lvl 60, the character attributes began re-allocating themselves again. At this point I understand that some kind of data corruption occurs when playing with this settings.

Does anyone experience similar problems?

Does anyone experience something similar when playing on a regular difficulty, (normal, easy, etc) without any custom settings?

Funcom, please advise!

[Free text]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.Start game on offline mode, no coop, custom settings, xp x 2.5, etc.
2.Reach lvl 60
3.Observe save data corruption

Hello @SilverSabertooth, welcome to the community!

Did you use any of the admin panel options to add Levels, Set Level or add Feats?

Would you be able to provide screenshots or a short video of your character attributes, feats and stats pages?

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to answer me.

To be honest, I was not aware you even can do such things on the PS4 version of the game. :slight_smile: ( to add Levels, Set Levels or add Feats…) So, no, I did not do that…

Here is a screenshot from the second run with the corrupted attributes - I never put points on agility, and there were more points on vitality and encumbrance before reaching lvl 60.

Here are some screens with the game settings…

Thank you, we’ll relay this issue to our team so that it can be looked into.

kinda off the top of my head, but are you counting ur armor stats?

1 Like

Yeah, on my second run this is a possibility. I will keep playing with this character to see what happens…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.