Say hi to our new addition to the Funcom community team!

Welcome on board! Get ready to answer before the most demanding community ever. Apparently, you asked for this! :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome Storm!!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Wheel of Friendship, Storm. Prepare for a steady drip of Creamed Lettuce, because I hear they only serve Gruel in Oslo.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well…
Conglaturations
A winner is you!

As a former Community manager for a big game developer myself , i wish all the best and good luck.
It’s one of the greatest and one of the worst jobs you can have.

:birthday::champagne::fireworks::sparkler:

2 Likes

First of all, thank you all for the welcome messages!

Unfortunately, my language selection isn’t enough to enjoy it, but your channel looks great!
Congrats on 5000, here is hoping for 50.000!

I mean, a few years ago I watched TOS, TAS, TNG, DSN, Voyager and Enterprise one after the other… Sooo :vulcan_salute:

That’s an interesting take. I’d add that both can be enhanced greatly by… deep (as opposed to superficial) social skills.

Aww thank you. I’m sure I’ll forget things though, I have 2 KB of ram and OS takes 1.5KB.

Well, I RP’d in different MMOs in the past and I’m big on TTRPGs. So I love hearing about people RPing in games - haven’t participated in CE though! (except coming up with a backstory for my character)

Hahah thank you, I’m glad it’s noticed. Hand-made.
I’ll try and see if I can become the artist on the game. Yes, I said THE.

Feel like there is a tongue twister there. Let me give it a try.

I demanded a demander and the demander demands from the one who demanded a demander so I demanded the demander who demands from the one who demanded a demander.

shrugs Eh. I tried.

Maybe I can place some traps near the coast and catch myself some sweet, horrifying Exotic Fish!

I have a good feeling about this.
I mean, coffee PVP? Does it get any better?

8 Likes

Welcome now focus on pop please we need all the servers filled :slight_smile:

1 Like

What’s your favorite pick? The battle spatula? Table leg? Or are you more of a throwing spoons type?

3 Likes

:rofl: Love this meme

2 Likes

Hello Storm,

It is very nice to meet you and welcome you to the community. I hope you enjoy getting to know everyone here.

2 Likes

3 Likes

That’s bad. Thankfully full nudity is broken.

4 Likes

Well, better late than never. Hi Storm. Apt moniker by the way, whether it’s hurricane-level tantrums or just copious amounts of forum-hot-air, this place usually has it all (though granted way more of the latter with every post of mine).

4 Likes

I start with getting some bleeds on using dual-wield papers, then switch to a tin cookie box.

If you must know, it was “impertinent use of puns”.

Hi Mikey. I’m sure we’ll get along fine, which means we occasionally… assist the most passionate of us in cooling down a bit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Welcome Storm! Looking forward to your comments and contributions!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community Team!

2 Likes

The DPS!!!

3 Likes

Its also the new “searing pain” debuff when combined with lemon juice.

4 Likes

Better 4 months later than never. . . lol

1 Like

Welcome FCStorm, don’t forget your spiced tea in order to survive in the icy lands !