Scoreboard - Number of Players

Scoreboard seems a bit unreliable at the time.

“You are 1500/50000 of global scoreboard” in relation to what?

If there are 1600/51000 players, that’s not impressive, but knowing who many players played ( and score something ) on that particular HELL would be nice.

Since not everyone who has the game has even played it, it shouldn’t be assumed that it’s over all of those who own it, and it’s not such a crazy and hard feature to add.

Thanks in advance.

Note: Posted in “Players Helping Players” by mistake, but it’s also a way to help us by supporting this post.

Greetings from Hell! And welcome to our forum.

Thank you for your report. Can you share on which platform you noticed this issue?

We await your reply.

It’s not an issue, but a feature that should definitely be implemented.

Maybe my example of position 1500 or 51000 wasn’t wrote in a proper way, but just by playing the game you see there’s a lack of comparison between player.

I’m 486 ( o was ) in Voke… in relation to what? How many players did play the level? I can tell how many are above me ( 485 ), but how many are below me? 1000? 20000? 50000?

That’s what I’m talking about. A tiny counter somewhere specifying how many players did play that hell in that particular difficulty.

It would also be great if there was a Leaderboard outside the game, where the scores can be sorted by game version, since there should be a lot of unbeatable scores because glitches were patched.

Note: Tried to post an image showing the scoreboard, but can’t upload or post links :smiley:

1 Like

Oh, I see!

Thank you for your feedback. We shared your claims with our team.

May your voice be heard!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.