Second shrine to vanish when Maxed!?!?

Game mode: [Online ]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [Asia]

I have a shrine of Acolyte of Mitra Maxed, then i built and upgraded shrine of Pleasure Palace of Derketo and it vanished.
Checked online and some people said it might’ve been in a cramped space or maybe there were decorations on the top.
In my case there was plenty of space all around it but i remembered putting a candle on it, but i did that during level 1 and when i upgraded to level 2 it was fine but then it vanished when i upgraded to level 3!!

Now later i built a Bowler of JhebbalSag, without any decoration and i built it on even foundation in the open, as soon as i upgraded it to level 3 it vanished!!

Its annoying to gather the materials for hours and then have it vanish?!

Am playing on a PS4 Pro on an Official Server PvE (Asia 4110)

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Build a shrine
  2. upgrade to level 3
  3. Vanishes

there is a problem reported multiple times on all platforms, we are waiting for funcom to find what causes the issue and to deploy a fix. meanwhile refrain from upgrading the shrines.

1 Like

Wow, and there is no official wording on this matter as i searched when my first shrine vanished.
Thanks Narelle

sometimes, it helps checking the other platforms as well. just when every single player reports the same thing over and over again, the community managers have hard time responding to all. having said that, something like known issues board would be nice. the trello board should do but it seems that it is a bit behind with the updates. https://trello.com/b/9QvGiC1W/conan-exiles-community-reports

1 Like

Hey there,

There’s been official word on this. We’re aware of this issue and our team is looking into it.
Thanks for your feedback.

1 Like

Now this happend to me for the very first time. All other shrines are still there. Wanted to uprade my set shrine to sanctum and pooooof. gone. Together with the priest. Nice. Many hours harvesting for nothing.

Log says it lost stability. The foundation it was placed on is bigger than it needs to be.

Mine vanished between transition from LVL 1 temple (Ymir) and LVL 2.
… and they say admin panel is not a blessing :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.