Secret Twitter is Waiting

Lots of agents run Twitter accounts and there is a very lively community there of story telling and role play.

If you participate on Secret Twitter why not post your handle here so others can know who you are and follow your adventures.

For myself, I adventure with my constant K9 companion Jac. You can find us at the following Twitter handles;
@Caerfinon and @JacTSWK9

Catch up on our many adventures on our Twitter Moments page.

You may also know my alts:

:templar: Team Red is @Wellington_SWL Arthur “Wellington” Wellesley (yes him :slight_smile:)

:lumie: Team Blue is @Wollstncrft_SWL Mary “Wollstonecraft” Goodwin (FUN FACT: the initial name filter on SWL wouldn’t let her last name be either Shelley or Godwin so I picked her current name as a compromise. When they changed the filter rules I decided to keep the name she already had)

I’m on there as @BrynChroi :smiley: In January, just had… five years of Secret World Twitter.

Edit: When you mistype your own username…

Indeed.

I am @Djinngi on secret twitter.
Join us !

I’m on as @FallenOmega, aka Alex Ryder! Hope to see you all there! :smiley:

And I’m @lilcordite there.

Hope to see more of you around!

I’m @CraftRamsay on Twitter, and if you’re not there yet, you should join us.

@MorsReve and @Potter_Monster

Annnnd also now @ArsenicBlueLace

@JeriTSW OOC a lot so be forewarn :3

I’m on as @EmilyMenton1 (and it’s been over 4 1/2 years for me, where does the time go?)

I exist under @TSW_PizzaGuy and mostly use Pizza delivery as an excuse to do 1 on 1 RP or get into small group scenarios.

I currently spend most my time RPing through Twitter and Discord, a good portion of people I play with cant get into the game client when theres events and stuff going on so I’m decent at remote and relay roleplay.

You can catch me on @A_Rovena

And if you wont to find more accounts and learn how the two RP promotion bots work, check the section on Twitter RP in my overview post

Working with the Chambers Paper Fibers Corporation since 2012.

If you want to discuss subjects related (but not limited) to recycling, security, cooking or self-aware mold, plants or technology, or even look for answers, feel free to contact Balthasar Ockel.

Also, note that even if contact is free, answers may not be…

Loqui argenteum, aureum negotium.

You can find my main @Tiger_Kle. You can also visit the various factions @Temple_Hall for the Templar, @Unknown_Pattern for the Dragon and @BPaperworker for the Illuminati.

Hey there guys! You can find me at @Lorplays on Twitter :3

(Good idea @Caerfinon <3)

Also 99.9995% of all Secret Twitter accounts are in fact @Kle… “It is known” :wink:

I’ve been slacking latley. I’m only at 99% atm :stuck_out_tongue:

When did we stop calling it Twitterverse? Or was that only the official accounts run by SW developers?

Names have been changed to protect the innocent…

Hey everyone! I’m fairly new myself, but would love to be a bit more involved in the RP scene. I’m @MdrakeSWL

My primary Twitter account is @darkgryphon42 - I talk a decent amount about SWL there BUT also other games, pets, current events, etc. I’m just now (finally) starting up an IC account over at @gryph_swl. My primary has been kinda half RP in my responses to people, but I’m hoping I participate more when I’m not always wondering if I’m confusing non-SWL followers, heh.