Seizure inducing flashing during rain

Game mode: Online Private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE / unmodded
Region: US

There is a huuuuuuge seizure inducing flashing when building two furnaces next to eachother, facing the player, in The Highlands (during rain). Here is an example of a fixed version where I turn one around:

Here is where I am on the map:

Settings:

Here is a bug:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Go to Highlands
  2. Build two furnaces, next to eachother
  3. Turn them on during rain
  4. Equip sunglasses IRL
2 Likes

Hey @ReaverCelty

Thanks for your feedback and welcome to our community.
We’ll send your report to our team so they can look into it.

Hopefully with sunglasses on to prevent any eye damage …

Can’t see your pictures, but i know what you mean.
It’s mostly a thing between GPU and some drivers. Not happening the same for all players.
I know Radeon cards had some drivers giving similar result, with flashy lights, especially with furnaces in rain. Going often with textures showing trough buildings in some conditions.
Sometime an other driver, or a rollback solved the issue for some.

There may be more treads in archives about.

just swap out hxxps when you copy paste it to https. I had to remove take out it out because i couldn’t link anything.

Edited the original report so other players can see the links more easily :slight_smile:

Same problem on Nvidia graphics card, only happens during lightning in highlands, also happens on regular furnaces.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.