Server 1111 a huge territory with an ancient clem

show me pls the exact part where this is written!

You are not limited to the size of a base or bases. So if they really did own 90% which is very unlikely. They would still not be breaking any rules. Stop trying to get people banned for no reason this is exactly why the FC admins dont take any of these claims seriously.

The rule states land claiming with “unnecessary walls” i.e standstone spamming is not permitted or blocking of dungeons or important sites that stop people from progressing in the game.

You cant force people to build less because you deem its to much.

1 Like

I am there F8 server 1111 :

1 Like

I retract my last statement LMAO you are in the right. That not only is that breaking the new rules but its hella ugly. You would be taken to the shed on my server if this nonsense.

G8

1 Like

wow…he went at this one spot…y its ugly…im on it to reduce and restructure it… you are really a king Berserker…

and thx SindeeSyringe! we know its to much and we are on it to reduce it ; ) and yeah its ugly…like i said…i will restructure it…i didnt build it

It is minecraft server, you can not even walk the land.
It will be faster to wipe the server than clean this …

boah we know it!!!

this was against treb and jump tower!!!

you know nothing about this claim and about this server…so pls go and talk to other people, but let us and our server alone…

come to E4…and take pictures of me while im dismanteling…and dont try to blame us…

Deserve permaban for all clan member

or just stay away from it for a week and let it decay thats why I do when i want to get rid of a huge thing i dont want to tear down manually

ähm big no? why i just should let decay our whole base…

and Snake go play whatever…and let us build what we want…we are on it to reduce the claim…you know nothing about this server! you are just a number of this people who repeat stupid statements of other persons…so Snake leave this conversation and let the adults talk…

My god that really looks like the old Minecraft classic freebuild servers in 2010. I am getting some serious nostalgia flashbacks right now.

i repeat it for the last d…b people out there!

We got this whole bases from new members.
We dont claim to lagg the server.
We claimed a lot of positions for defence against treb and glitchi jump towers.
We are on it to reduce the claim.

what you expect??? we are 10 men clan…so everyone had his own base in the beginning…and his own claim…

for example. Trump will win the election 2020, because of people like you…shout shout shout without rethinking the things…GG WORLD

and to add something Snake!

when i came to this server…there were soooo many laggs and soooo many claims! you cant even imagine how many claims there were…our claim now is nothing against this claim in the past…so dont talk about something you dont understand or you dont know!

You wouldn’t decay your base just dont touch or go near the spam walls. Based on your story you inherited this mess which means them walls are are different timers then your main base correct?

Bah forget I said anything good luck dismantling each stone lol :slight_smile: