Server #1517 PVE-C DOWN

Can we get an ETA? Server has been down for multiple hours and it was down last night as well. Seems that multiple PC servers are down at the moment.

3 nights in a row now for 1517. FunCom needs to restart these servers already.

I put in a ticket through G-portal for 1517…plus 1516,1518…I get a BS response of I have to contact funcom…WTF is that!? Like funcom is watching these forums all the time!.I used the ticket program many times to reboot a server when stuck/crashed…saves time…was usually taken care of within an hour. Did the policy change? Did I just get some jack ■■■ on the other line?

I’m sorry that we could not reply to this thread sooner. Thank you for the report. These servers are up and running at this time.

Are there any plans to extend double XP because of the frequent server issues that occurred over the weekend? No responses over the weekend. Some of us really wanted to play.

2 Likes

@Umborls where is the best/fastest place to report problems with our server? Now that G-portal says you guys have full control…waiting hours is not the best customer service…When I reported to them it took at the most an hour to be reboot…fastest was 10 minutes…great service…maybe open a new section for server status and problems so you guys don’t have to go crazy searching and we get faster reboots and fixes.

2 Likes

#1517 is down again. That makes it four nights in a row.

1 Like

Yup. This is definitely not cool.

1 Like

Hey guys! I’m very sorry about the issues with server 1517. We’ve contacted our server administrators about the issue and they’re troubleshooting it now. I apologize for any inconvenience this downtime causes you.

And why couldn’t you reply sooner? With people spamming the server report tool and making threads left and right, posting on reddit and facebook - what other way could you possible have needed to start doing some actual work and write two sentences?

Server 1517 seems to have disappeared. I can’t find it anymore. Over the past couple weeks it seems more common for the server to be down sometime during the day than just function properly the entire day. . Is this just 1517 or are other servers equally inconsistent?

1 Like

It has been down for a while again

1 Like

It’s down now too

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.