Server #1518 broken

Lmao they blank out the word Fail com omg these guys.

This is how a game dies. Crashing severs with horrible customer service to fix the issue. Gportal are absolutely useless since they will not do a simple reset of a server. No one is asking them to alter anything, just reset the damn thing so we can play again. The horrible google doc server down report probably never gets looked at because you never see any type of response from Funcom.

And now i just heard the Conan Exiles team is taking nearly three weeks off right before they were going to release a very important patch for the game.

Congratulations Funcom, you are alienating the people that keep you in business. I wonā€™t ever buy another game developed by you.

2 Likes

Is this server dead?

What will happen to my progress?

They migrated to a new server. Just search for 1518. Guess what thoughā€¦ it still crashes. It just went down again.

Literally just logged in to play and the server just happens to go down. Figures. Getting old real quick

It was really fine and performing well even for a couple of days, I had hoped the problems were over. : (

Same. Thought the issues were minimal. Hoping it comes back up before the morning.

I think its getting attacked.Not just crashing this time.

It keeps going to over 1k ping, then dumping/restarting

You may be right about thatā€“before when it crashed, eventually the login would time out. Not doing that this time, and I was able to log in briefly earlier when it froze up for the first time.

Edit: Eventually the loading screen went away but there seems to be no connection with the server whatsoever. I can walk around but nothing that happens server-side is working (eating, drinking, seeing mobs). I just quit, not worth the hassle waiting for this to stop.

Crashing constantly, this thing crashes more than Asian teen drivers.

2 Likes

Its stuck againā€¦restart it please

Huge lag spikes are causing people to die and not be able to loot their bodies. The server is unplayable at the moment it seemsā€¦

Can confirm - even worse tonight.

5 Minute lag spikes every 5 - 10 minutes or so.

#1932 same issue over and over again.
Not getting any help. People are quitting because of this lag/crash.

Funcom, this should be your HIGHEST PRIORITY issue to be fixed.
I donā€™t care about updates now, just make it work.

Iā€™m about to quit myself over this. I have a lot of patience normally, and I was really enjoying building and relaxing in this game, thinking maybe the issues would be fixed after a few weeks. But theyā€™re not, and communication is absolutely tragically bad. Itā€™s becoming more stressful than enjoyable at this point. Such a shame.

1 Like

Yeah I probably wasted 5 hours combined, just for waiting on server crashes.

Same here, and thatā€™s just counting the time spent waiting. Iā€™ve had to replace all my gear many many times. Iā€™ve had enough.

1 Like

Iā€™m right there with you folks. Game isnā€™t fun anymore simply due to the terrible support, infrastructure, and communication.

You win Funcom, got my money for the game and rushed/untested DLC - GG.

1 Like

I spent the past half hour waiting for the lag to stop, logging in, and running back only to die roughly around the same time near my corpse due to the lag starting back up. It feels like groundhog day.

OK, the server can keep my stuff. This is not worth it.

The very least they can do is change server settings to not drop loot on death if they are not going to fix the stability issues. I donā€™t know why this isnā€™t considered a major game breaking issue and is being addressed in some way. This company is a disgrace.

Heya all,ā€¦

Getting tired of official server crashing? come join me on Dun Sundra a pvp 24/7 server with no avatars , no building damage, x2 everything. Just Remember we have a naming rule so make sure name is appropriate . Discord is https:// discord.gg/4NY6ar6 . Once Arena is built we will have tournaments with prizes for the winner