Server #1650 Held Hostage by Exploiting Clan

So I have been playing on server #1650 since the free weekend and for a while it was fine. The issue is that a clan called Dark Knights controls the server with an iron fist. They dupe, have a base setup with a known exploit that allows them to crash the server at will, post and say racist and derogatory comments about women and religion etc…

We have put multiple tickets, requests, and notifications for help but to no avail. We could all move servers, but that would be akin to negotiating with terrorists at this point. It would simply take a small amount of log checking to determine the cause of these problems and respond. Please help…

1 Like

Here we go again…Dark Knights and Northern Purge constantly crashing the server will anything be done about this? Please do something…

1 Like

The lack of response or action from funcom has encouraged me to not put any more money into a game I love or any of your future games or products. The cheater/hackers Dark Knights, Hotsland and Conan, and Northern Purge Treykus and Murderherd who has always claimed to be a part of their clan, is bad enough. But for a whole server to be held hostage by them and Funcom not to take action is even worse. We are not all even in the same clan’s, but working together to try to rid ourselves of this cancer on our server, but the clan’s mentioned crash the server repeatedly with exploits so we can’t do anything. Please start taking it seriously.

1 Like

Yep its been happening for so long its almost like its normal now. is this the new norm on conan exiles now? Let hackers run around and do anything they want and the devs support it and refuse to help the loyal non hacking members? Dark Knights must be friends with some devs because i dont think they would actually get hundreds of tickets and not do anything about it.

1 Like

yeah, it seems like there is some issue with the server crashing. Is there a moderator that can comment on any intent to resolve this issue?

1 Like

Funcom please fix this mess!!!

1 Like

Dark Knights Conan and Hotslang, and their ally Treykus and Murderherd have been doing this for months. Why else would a whole server of multiple clans who aren’t ally’s ban together against them? These two clans are responsible for using exploits to crash our server constantly for the past three nights so we can’t attack them. They have been doing this type of thing, including duping supplies and covering shattered springs with spammed black ice foundations for months. All the devs and funcom need to do is look into these players to take care of the he said, she said issue.

1 Like

For Server Issues please use this Form. (Source) If you found an Exploit please use this Form. (Source) If you have Problems with Griefing and Herrasment here you found the latest Information from Funcom.

If you need more assistance please use the E-mail Ticket System

And again Making posts that question moderation or reposting moderated material is prohibited.